I can't function this time. She stood and sat on my lap and started kissing me. I don't know why I too respond to her. She took my hands and kept it on her bareback.

I want to forget her, I want to forget her. I chanted this mantra and started to kiss her half-heartedly closing my eyes.

Before I could deepen the kiss, I am brought back to my senses by a shattering sound. I looked towards the sound. There stood Janvi with a look full of pain in her eyes. It looks like they are shattered. I can't see her like this. It's the first time I saw some emotion in her eyes after her periods in the office.

I can't watch her pain.

She walked away without uttering anything. Why can't she fight for her?

I want her to fight for herself. I know I am angry on her, but she should speak something when I hurt her.

Mila again came to me pulling me to her.

"Stop it Mila" I whispered.

"Why Adith? Seeing your wife you want to go to her?" I decided to not speak anything.

"This is not new to her when she herself does all this"

"Don't ever speak about her again. I have already warned you about it a lot of times when you yourself are a whore" I yelled.

She stood shocked.

"You love her right? I should have known when you never touched me after your marriage"

"Fuck you" she screamed and went up and walked out of the home with her bag in her hands.

I don't fucking care for her. I know her whoring ways.

Janvi's painful eyes are the only thing that comes to my mind even if I blink my eyes.

I went upstairs to see the lights of her room is still on.

I stood there near my room not knowing what to do. I just want to see her face once to be sure that she is okay.

I heard the door opening noise. There she is standing with a broken tone. She came to me.

Just hug her and take all her pain said my heart.

As she gets close I stood straight.

She did something that completely surprised me. She hugged me tightly like her life depends on it. I want to hug her back. Before I could respond she separates herself from me. She looked in my eyes.

I am lost in her eyes. She took her hand to my cheeks and stroked it.

I don't understand her, what is going on her mind?

"Be happy" she whispered and walked away without even sparing me a glance. Her eyes held many emotions pain, sadness, hurt.

I went to my room and laid on my bed. Closing my eyes, her face came in front of me. I sat suddenly. I want to know she is fine.

I walked to her room as always I did daily. I can't sleep seeing her sleep. I went to her room and opened her door and walked in slowly.

She is not in bed. Where is she? I went to her bathroom and it's empty. I went to the other side of her bed.

No, no it can't happen.

It's just a nightmare.

But I don't even want it to happen in a dream.

I went near her and sat on my knees.

Her hands are bleeding. She laid there lifeless. I quickly ran to her closet and take a piece of cloth and knotted her hands.