Chapter 12 - Clubs and kisses

Start from the beginning

"Sure thing, cranky pants." Sasha rolls her eyes and reaches for Ryan's hand, the two of them exiting the room via the front door.

Brigette follows closely behind and I follow after her. I hurry towards the door, attempting to catch up to Brigette, but am quickly stopped when Chet grabs my hand and pulls me back towards him, spinning me around as he does until I'm facing him.

"That's how you're going to the club dressed?" He raises a brow.

"Yes." I nod, "Whats the problem?"

"I've seen you wear more clothing at the beach."

"You've also seen me in less." I smirk up at him. "And I happen to think I look nice in this dress." I place my hands on my hips.

"Looking nice was never the issue here Sweetheart, you look more than nice, that's the issue." He says as his eyes roam my body once more.

"As much as I'd love to stand here arguing with you, we're going to be late," I tell him as I turn on my heel and head for the door once more. "Oh, and Chet." I call over my shoulder. "You do know biting your bottom lip is a massive turn on for most girls, right?" I call out to him, using his own words against him as I turn back toward the door, exiting the house.

***

After a quick stop to pick up Austin, the cab heads straight for the club. Once we arrive, the driver pulls up to the front door of the club and stops, allowing us to get out. Chet pulls the large slider door open and steps out onto the ground, he then helps Sasha and Brigette down the step in their heels, by holding onto their hands. Austin and Ryan are the next ones out of the car, stepping down with ease, they right away take the hands of their girls and walk towards the entry of the club.

I slide across the seat and hold on to the handle, standing to my feet. Chet holds his hand out to me and I take it, allowing him to help me down the step as he had done with his sister and Sasha.

We walk towards the door, not bothering to join the long line of people waiting to get in and Chet nods his head backwards, "Sup man." He grins at the security guard.

"Chet, my man." He replies as they do some kind of bro handshake. "Head on in man, Markus and the boys are in the back." He holds the door open for us. "Looking lovely ladies." He smirks as we make our way in.

From the second we step inside, I can feel the vibration of the loud music throughout my entire body, bright lights flashing past quickly as they move across the dance floor, as they hit each part of the dance floor you can see sweaty bodies moving against each other, not a corner of the club free. This is all new to me, I've always been more of a cold beer at the bar kind of girl, but I think I could get used to this.

As a group we make our way toward the back area of the club where the security had informed Chet someone by the name of Markus and the rest of the boys were. As we get closer, I notice they're sitting in a roped-off section of the club, a VIP area if you will.

"You made it." A good-looking male stands to his feet, leaving his position on the quilted leather couch to move the rope across from us with his tattooed hand.

"Hey." Sasha smiles as she makes her way in, giving the male a hug and kiss on the cheek before moving past him and into the middle, saying her hellos to everyone else sitting around. Ryan steps up next, giving the male the same bro handshake Chet had done with the security outside before joining Sasha, his arm around her waist as they talk to people I've never met before.

Brigette and Austin are next in. She too kisses the male on the cheek and introduces Austin quickly, before making her way in, also greeting everyone as if she knows them all and introducing them to Austin who is now officially her boyfriend.