28 - Disgusting Family

Start from the beginning

We there walked out of the hall to the garden at the back of the mansion.

"You said that I am a mentally ill person to your businessman?" I asked my father.

"You introduced yourself as our daughter?" My mom asked a bit angrily.

"Yes"

"Why did you do it" seethed my father.

"Why? Avni is your only child?"

"Yes. She is our only child" said my mother.

My heart broke hearing it.

"Why?" I asked in a composed tone.

"I will elaborate to you, sister" came Avni's voice.

"I will explain to you in detail. You know when we came to know about mom's pregnancy, we all are happy that we will get a new family member"

"I will speak Avni" my mother stopped her.

"We are happy to know that you will be born and add happiness to us. We chose each and everything with the care that you will need after your birth. But on the day of your birth, my father died in a horrible accident. Many said it's all just because you are born in a bad time.

We ignored all those negative comments and loved you. But as days get going, we started to face many problems. We lost many important projects and at most, we were about to lose our company at a point.

One day we sent you to my mother's home as we have to attend an important meeting in States. You were there for a week, at that period we got a project that helps us to come out of our struggle.

When you are at my mom's she became ill and she died after a week. After that many said that we should try to not see you when we go out for important work. We again ignored it. Whenever we saw you when we go out we will definitely fail in something that will cause us a big problem. So we don't want to risk ourselves. Then only we came to understand that they all are right.

We decided to go for adoption. We want you out of our life. No one came to buy you as they got information something about your luck.

So we decided to leave you at the orphanage. But they didn't accept you as we are wealthy. You have always been unfortunate for us. An unlucky child, who is just useless for parents. We don't want you at any party, so we decided to hide you as our daughter. But some came to know about you, in that situation we have to lie that you are mentally ill.

Now, are you clear?" She said in a one go.

Am I hearing correctly? Is she my mom?

My dad stood there looking at his mobile.

I went to him and threw his mobile on the floor, it shattered into pieces.

"What are you doing? Are you mad?"

"Yes Mr. Hayer I am mad, remember? That's what you said to all there?"

"Stop your nonsense. Why did you break it?" He yelled.

"You have no right to tell me, Mr. Hayer. You are no one to do it. How can you throw me like trash?

Are a human being Mr. and Mrs. Hayer? Just because of your selfishness you decided to throw me? At the age of 1?

Do you know how many days I have been longing for my parent's love? Do you know how many days I longed to have lunch with you?

Have you ever thought about how I longed to speak with my parents? But for you people's your money and luck is the most mattered things right?

My whole classmates will come with their parents to the academy. They will hold their hands and walk into class with a smile.

Their parents will kiss them on their head and bid bye lovingly and pacifying their crying child. I yearned for those.

But you were never there for me. I wanted to play with you as you played with Avni. I want to speak my heart out with you. I want to show all the prizes I won in competitions and share my experience.

I want to travel with you in your car even if it's a few minutes. I want you to buy me chocolate and ice cream without maa's knowledge. I want you to encourage me to do things. Like this, I have dreamed of many things with you.

And you Mrs. Hayer, you don't deserve to be a mother. You tried to throw me when I can't even know this world. You should have killed me instead of throwing me.

I have never done anything to you. Have I ever asked anything for you?

I want to place my head on your lap and sleep. I want you to scold me when I do some mistakes.

I want to drink my coffee made by you.

I desire to have food from your hands. I want my maa to kiss my forehead before sleep. But what did you did?

Whenever I tried to come to you, you always distanced from me.

6 years back I called you at a night. I called you Mr. Hayer. I called you to help me.

They were chasing me like a dog. Do you know what situation I am at that time? Do you?" I yelled at him.

I sat on the floor crying hysterically.

"They tried to rape me, Mr. Hayer. They. Tried. To. Rape. Me. But you are busy with your work. You never came to me. You never...never understand that. In those 6 years have you ever tried to contact me? It's ok, leave that. That one year when I am unconscious, I was just 30 minutes away from you, did you saw me at least one time? No, you never came to me.

Paying my bills is not what I need. Money is not the one I always wanted. I always wanted my parents to love.

Out of nowhere, after 6 years you asked me to marry a person just for your company. You asked me to marry him to close my debt to you. Am I a thing for you both to say my life as a business deal?

All you need is money, money, money. I don't need you hell money.

I am sure If someone gave money and asked me to kill me, you would have done it with a smile. Even if I am unlucky I don't deserve the punishment you gave me. No one in the world deserves this. I never asked you to give me whole love. I just crave for just a single percent love which you gave to her.

Avni, you never ever treated me as a sister. But at least you should have treated me like a human" she turned her head in another direction.

They won't ever realize what they had done. I again turned to Mr. and Mrs. Hayer.

"Parents should raise their child with love, care, affection, and correct them when they make mistakes.

They should be with each and every step they take. Instead, you tried to throw me on the streets. I would have been happy if you killed me with your own hands.

This is the first time in my life you spoke much long sentence in my life. You both don't deserve to be called a father and mother. I regret born in this disgusting family. And I request you people don't ever come to me in the future as parents. I don't need your surname or your money.

Don't worry hereafter you all won't able to see me. I won't come to your home. I won't snatch your happiness from you.

Avni congrats on your marriage and pregnancy. If you find your child unlucky don't throw he/she as your parents did. Give it to me, I will take care of them will full of love and care despite thinking them as an unlucky child."

"Be Happy without me" I said wiping my tears.

I went to the restroom and washed my face after crying for nearly 10minutes. I controlled my tears and walked back to the hall.

I don't ever want to see them in my life again.

Next chapter will be updated tomorrow(9.01.2021)