28 - Disgusting Family

Start from the beginning

"I will be back," she said and disappeared into the crowd.

Why she is behaving weirdly?

"Janvi" I heard a familiar voice.

What is he doing here?

"Janvi how are you?"

"Still alive Mr. Aarav"

"Janvi," he said in a disappointed tone.

"Yes sir," I said with a smile.

"I am sorry Janvi," he said with a sad face.

"Why are you sorry sir? There is no need to be sorry for what you have not done"

"Please don't call me sir" he pleaded.

"Then what can I call you? Friend? Lifesaver? Trustworthy? Or a person who believes me in every situation? I hate to say it but you were never a friend when I was in trouble, I never asked you some assets but a friend when I was in need"

"I know I should have trusted you" he struggled to continue.

"But you didn't"

"Please I realized it after that, I should be there with you at that time"

"That's the point Mr. Aarav, you can never be with a person who is with many boys, I know why you did it. Your girlfriend doesn't want you to be near me right?"

He looked away.

"I know that's the purpose. Do you know what kind of situation I am at that time? You should have at least picked up my call because of that..." I stopped myself from speaking further.

"Go Aarav, you are out of my life when you decided to switch off your mobile when I called you" "What happened that day Janvi? Why you never came to college after that?"

"You have no right to question me. I don't want to make problems here. Leave me"

"Janvi, please try to und..."

"Ok sir, I forgive you. You can move" moved away giving him my usual fake smile.

He still stands there looking at me. I know he won't leave, so I decided to leave the place.

I felt someone grab my hand, it's Mrs. Guptil. What does she need now?

"Come with me," she said. I want to refuse her. But decided to go against it. She stopped where 4 women standing.

"She is the girl I said," said Mrs. Guptil.

"Yes she looks like Pavithra," said a woman.

"But I heard that they have only one daughter," said, second women. "Yeah Avni is their daughter" mumbled the third one.

"But I heard that they have another daughter," said fourth.

Are they gossiping about me in my presence? I hate being here.

"You are right, but Pavithra herself said that her second daughter is Mad so they had sent her to a mental asylum"

My maa said that? She said that I am mental? How can she?

"How are you now beta? Did you fully recovered from your sickness?" Asked the second one.

"Yes now she looks fine to me" said Mrs. Guptil.

"Excuse me" I excused myself at a distance I can see my parents. I am seeing them after nearly 7 months. They look happy.

I went in the direction they are.

"I want to talk to you," I said to them.

She looked around then back to me "now?" She asked.

"Yes now," I said determinedly.