:) 49- Man, You're A Boring One (:

"Why do they force us to come to school?"

"Right before my birthday!"

"I still have my hangover."

I walk to the cafeteria. Everyone was sitting already in there spots chatting on. I look at all of them and smile when I see Alex give Ethan a wet willy. We are children.

"Woah, Lucy, it's your birthday week."

I look at Ethan who, although still suffering from his wet willy, congratulated me on being born. Great achievement of mine. I made my mom suffer for a solid 8 hours.

"Thanks, Ethan. You're the only one that really cares."

James gasps and I turn to face him. I prepare myself for the stunt he's about to pull.

"I'm cooking for you tomorrow. I literally told you this morning that your birthday was near. You're the one that doesn't care."

I roll my eyes and look into his, "This is why I hate you."

James starts blushing. I don't show the confusion on my face but I can't help be wonder why. It's not like I said anything weird, right?

"Hey guys."

"Chase!" Stef smiles the largest smile.

She moves over to make room for him beside her. Immediately, when Chase is seated, he grabs Stef's hand and interlinks their fingers.

"Stef," Grace calls the attention of the couple, "You guys want to go on a double date?"

Stef looks to Chase to see if he'll answer for them. He shrugs his shoulders and nods. Clear enough sign for her, she nods her head too, "We'd love to."

"Friday?"

Stef looks to me and then back to Grace, "That's Lucy's party."

This time Grace looks at me, "Isn't her birthday tomorrow?"

"The party, Grace," James speaks up.

Under the table his hand comes to rest on my knee. He traces soft circles letting me know that this is his only way to control himself. He's the type to punch someone if they're mean enough.

Grace nods her head, "Right. Saturday night then?"

"Our meeting?"

I interrupt before the tension rises any more, "We can make it a morning meeting. It's not like we're busy anyway."

"That's actually good," Edward speaks up.

We all turn to him so he can further explain, "Grayson can come. If that's allowed?"

"Of course that's allowed!"

We all laugh at the intense blush Edward has. I smile in his direction. The couples cult was quickly becoming a truly couples only group.

Except for James and I.

"Great! It's settled then," Grace smiles and leans back into Timothy.

I sometimes wonder how Timothy and Grace have made it so long together. But then again, Grace only seems to be sour towards me. I've thought of confronting her, but that wouldn't fix anything. Plus, I doubt we'll be going to the same college.

Not to bring up that sour subject.

"So, Lucy," Alex turns the attention to me, "What are we doing for your birthday?"

I'm caught by surprise, "Oh, umm, I don't know."

James answers for me, "Go to the diner. Then, we party at hers."