:) 36- I'm Single, If You Forgot (:

"You guys got in trouble."

"Are you suspended?"

James and I were sent back to class during lunch time. It was 5 minutes in and the cult was already eating away.

My eyes land on Stef as we're closer to the table. She's frowning down at her phone and I can't help but think that Zach is at it again.

Reminder: Ask Stef about Zach.

"No, we got detention for 3 days," James answers for us.

I laugh and nod, "Yeah, and we have to write an apology for disrupting class and PDA."

We slide into our spots and I take out my lunch.

"Here," I pass him a slice of pizza.

He grabs it from my hand and takes a huge bite, "Delicious."

"Usually people say thank you, but that's okay."

He smiles gratefully at me and keeps eating his slice. I smile back and take my slice to my mouth.

Pizza days are the best days. Wink wink.

"Edward, hows suspect G?" I look at him.

His eyes shoot up to mine and go wide.

"So," I encourage him.

"I forgot to tell you."

"Tell me what?" I laugh at the expression on his face.

"He asked me out on a date."

"How do you forget to tell me that?" I throw a grape at him.

"I was caught up in the moment, sue me."

"You're getting some too?" Ethan butts in.

Timothy joins in too, "Hell yeah, dude."

Stef squeals and shakes Edward, "Yes! Dreams do come true."

"When is it?" I ask him, everyone's attention now on him.

"Friday."

"You'll come to cult Saturday and tell us all about it?" I invite him to his first Saturday gathering.

It seems weird that he hasn't joined us yet in our traditional Saturday get togethers. But now seems as good as ever to ask him to join.

"Are you," He pauses for dramatic effect, "Inviting me to cult Saturday?"

"Yes she is," Stef responds for me.

Everyone is smiling and nodding, seemingly agreeing to having Edward join us on Saturday.

"Who's suspect G?"

I turn to James and laugh. He'd missed so much. That's what you get for being an asshole. But now he was a forgiven asshole so I looked to Edward and let him take the lead on the question.

"Grayson Blanch, the football player."

"Oh, I know who Grayson Blanch is," James smiles, "You got yourself a whole meal."

I smile at the kindness that's radiating off of James. He's really done a 180 when it comes to Edward and I couldn't be happier. I knew he liked Edward deep down. Fuck Lily and her manipulative ass.

"I didn't even know he was gay," Timothy laughs.

"Just because he didn't stare longingly at you in the locker rooms doesn't mean he isn't gay."

"Nice burn," James says and high fives me.

"Oooo, sucker," Ethan laughs.

"Hey, have you seen him?" Grace tried to defend her boyfriend, "Are we sure he's gay?"