:) 43- I'm Down To Smash Bro (:

"Wow, you have a nice front door."

"Oh, shut up."

"It's just that I don't get to use it often."

"Fuck you," I roll my eyes.

"Any day."

I roll my eyes again and laugh at James. It was 6:30, and like the punctual man he is, he was at my doorstep. We'd planned on having a nice night in on this fine school night.

Stef had left after lunch. I made sure not to bring up anything that could remind her about Zach. But, that woman is persistent and brought up the topic herself. Apparently, they'd been having a rough patch for a while and she was happy, in a sense, to be rid of him. I guess it still hurts, it'd been a long relationship, especially for high school.

"What we doing tonight?"

"So, I made."

James decides to interrupt me, "Wait, hold up. You made?"

"Yes, I made," I repeat, "Is that so hard to believe?"

"Yes, actually. I've seen you burn a sandwich."

I laugh, remembering back to the day James and I thought we could make ourselves a healthy lunch. Yeah, we ordered takeout.

"Okay, point taken," I acknowledge his surprise, "But I've improved."

"How so?"

I smile and lead him to the kitchen where my masterpiece is waiting to be admired. I'd been working my butt off since Stef had left to cook something actually edible.

It's a miracle I got the recipe right, even if it was on the 3rd try.

Before we walk into the kitchen I cover his eyes. He laughs and puts his hands out to protect himself from hitting anything. I decide to grab his hand with my free one to give him a sense of direction. He shifts his hand so that our fingers intertwine and a slight blush creeps onto my face. I lead James so that he's standing right in front of my freshly made dinner.

"I made," I take my hand away from his eyes, "mac and cheese!"

"Wow, Lucy," He smiles and looks to me, "From a box?"

"Excuse you, this is homemade."

"I'm impressed."

"That's not all," I walk over to the other plate, "I even had enough time to bake brownies."

"Brownies or special brownies?"

"Both, so you can choose if you want to get fucked."

James laughs, "I mean I want to get fucked, just not by weed."

I blush at his words but quickly turn away so he doesn't have the chance to see me. I go to the living room and I hear James behind me.

"I was hoping we could take the evening upstairs."

I look up at him and raise my eyebrows, "Someone's in a rush."

"I just like your bed, damn."

"Mhmm, okay."

"Get your mind out of the gutter, woman."

I laugh and make James take the mac and cheese upstairs. While he's on his way up, I grab two waters and the brownies. I check and make sure the kitchen and everything else downstairs is in order before I go up to my room for the night.

"So, I was thinking we could play some Smash after we eat?"

"I'm down to Smash Bro."