:) 32- I Was High, Excuse You (:

"Thanks for doing this."

"I'm just glad I can help."

"I feel so dumb."

"Chase, I've known you since elementary school, you're anything but dumb."

"Yeah, stupid," Chase shoots himself down once again.

I roll my eyes, "Well with that attitude we're gonna be here forever."

I grab my coffee with both hands and hold it up close to my face. It's so warm and I'm so cold. Coffee always coming in clutch. I see Chase smiling at me, it's weird, his left side goes up higher than his right. It's cute. I see him try to snap a picture of me in my foam mustache glory and I quickly cover my face in lick it off. He laughs and hands me a napkin.

"You look better with a mustache."

I take the napkin and wipe my face anyway. I stick my tongue out and him and give him a playful glare.

The waitress finally comes by with our plates of pancakes. Her eyes never seem to meet mine since they're attached to Chase like a hawk. Guess they call him Pretty Boy Chase for a reason. I glare at her but she just gives me a nasty look back. If I was his girlfriend I'd punch the shit out of her.

"How do you stand it?"

"Stand what?" He interrupts his sip of coffee.

I look at the waitress and then back at him, "Everyone ogling you all the time."

"I don't really notice it," He shrugs his shoulders, "Guess I'm never looking at them when they look at me."

"How can you not look at it? It's so annoying."

"You sound jealous."

"I'm just surprised is all," I kind of defend myself.

"Being good looking is hard work."

"Don't let that go to your head," I cross my arms.

"Why not?"

"An egotistical boy only brings bitches calling."

"Are you seriously telling me how to be a player?"

"It's a bonus," I laugh.

We both silently start eating our pancakes, my eyes shooting towards the waitress that just really pisses me off.

"So, we should get started," Chase diverts my attention back to him.

Oh, god forbid.

"Yes," I agree and set my coffee down, "Lets begin."

"I need help with all this circle stuff."

I smile, "Let's get down to it then."

Our studying goes mainly undisturbed. We have some light banter every once in a while to keep conversation. It's all going well and it seems like Chase is finally understanding what's going on. Sadly, the waitress decides its time to interrupt.

"Sorry but, are you gonna pay?"

I look up at her and give her a glare for rudely interrupting our conversation. She, of course, doesn't notice me because she's too busy staring at Chase like he's a large pizza.

"Of course, bring the check," Chase smiles up at her.

She takes a paper out of her back pocket and plops it in front of him.

"Why don't you wink at her? She wants some."

"Not interested," He shrugs his shoulders as he signs the receipt.