:) 4- Actually, I'm A Lesbian (:

"Partay! Partay! Let's go partay!"

"Lucy, please shut up for one second," Grace pleads.

Grace, Alex, and I are all at Alex's house getting ready. Today is her 2 year anniversary party. It's only the gang that's coming so it's more of a get together, but party makes it sound like we're cool.

"Never!" I answer back.

"Just let her be, she's probably high," Alex tells Grace.

"High on life!" I smile even bigger.

To simplify, this past week has been boring. Nothing happens at school. I sit and pretend to learn. I laugh with my friends and make inappropriate jokes, that's it. We live fun lives right here.

The doorbell rings signifying that someone is ready to get their party on. "I'll get it. I'll get it. I'll get it," I yell, running to the door.

As I open the door I make a hand movement as to let them into the house. "Welcome to house Alex."

I finally look to see who has arrived, Timothy and Ethan. "Ethan! Happy 6!" I yell and hug him.

"Are you high?" Ethan says back.

"Why does everybody think that? I'm not high!"

Timothy coughs trying to get our attention. "Oh, hi Timothy!" I wave enthusiastically.

"Where are the girls?" Ethan asks, probably trying to find his girlfriend.

"In the kitchen with the snacks," I point to the kitchen although they know where it is.

As I'm about to close the door I see Stefanie and Zach walking up. "Welcome. Welcome! Welcome!" I say, still very enthusiastic.

"One too many welcomes," Zach says, walking right on in.

"Weird dude," I say to Stef, pointing my thumb behind me to where Zach should be.

"Yeah, but he's mine," Stef smiles and hugs me before walking in.

"Let's get this party started!" I yell playing some music.

Everyone has settled in the living room, sitting where they usually sit. Ethan and Alex on the couch, cuddling. So are Timothy and Grace. Zach and Stef snuggle on the floor. I just sit on the end of the couch with a pillow to make me company.

Soon enough the doorbell rings again meaning the last guest is here. "Hi, hello, hey, hola," I welcome James... and Lily.

Lily? I thought it was only the gang that was coming. She is going to be part of it soon, but that's no excuse to bring her unannounced. Did Alex know and forget to tell me? I can't be mad though, she's going to be James' girl soon. She needs to meet the dysfunctional group.

"Oh, hi Lily," I say, my mood slightly different from before.

"How'd you know I was Lily?"

"James talks about you," I smile and Lily looks at James, smiling at him.

Actually it was because of that freaky dream, but why not give James some brownie points.

"Is that true?" Lily's hopefulness shines through.

"Yeah," James scratches the back of his neck.

Not just that, he tugs on his hair meaning he's lying. I know this kid too well.

"Come on in guys. The party's in here," I let them in and show them to the living room, for Lily's sake.

"Look who made it?" I smile to the group.