𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Começar do início

"Yes." She starts to do her own makeup as I get JayCee ready to go to bed.

"No! Mommy!" The toddler starts screaming as I put her socks on.

"I'll give you chocolate." I bribe her, and she calms down.

I'm so happy Los figured that out...

I finish getting her ready, right before the babysitter comes to get her.

"Hi, I'm Eloise, I'll be your babysitter for the night." A perky blonde girl with bright blue eyes looks at Cee and I.

She looks like she's my age... why isn't she going to Cotillion?

"Hi, I'm Uriah, and this is JayCee." I answer the girl, while Cee hides behind my dress.

"Hi JayCee. Are you ready to have fun?" Eloise asks her, and she slowly starts to walk towards her.

"It's okay baby, say hi." I coax the toddler, and she waves.

"I heard you like chicken nuggets, is that right?" The blonde asks her, and she nods crazily.

"Then let's make some." The two walk into the apartment, with Cee leading to lead the way.

I say bye to Cee and Eloise as soon as Mal and E finish, and we head to Jay's room to meet up with him and Carlos.

"Whoa." Los looks at me and his face turns red.

"You look beautiful Riah." He links my arm jokingly, and we all head down to the waiting carriage.

"See you on the flip side, M

"See you on the flip side, M. You're gonna be amazing."

The purple haired girl smiles at me, before Lumiere calls for her.

"The Future Lady, Mal." I hear everyone yell for Mal, and I wait to see Ben.

"The Soon-to be Royal Advisor, Riah. Along with her escort, Carlos." Lumiere calls out for Los and I, making us walk out, slightly confused.

"Work it you two." Lumi whispers, making the nervous look wipe off Los' face.

We walk down the stairs, while E, M and Jay shout for us, just like they were a few moments ago.

"Hi! How are you guys feeling ?" E asks Mal and I, as all five of us link hands.

"Kinda like I'm gonna throw up." Mal answers first, before they all look at me.