𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

Comincia dall'inizio

"Umm, I may or may not have gotten you a present, that Jay dropped." Los confesses, as I look down at the box's contents.

There's three items on the floor, a tiara, a bracelet, and a necklace.

"Well, they're really pretty. Thank you Los."

I give him a hug, and he picks up the box before I pick up Cee, kissing her face repeatedly.

"Mommy! Stopppp!" She squeals as Los starts tickling her, as I kiss her face.

"Well, I'm joining too." Jay walks over to tackle us, making us all fall on the bed.

"Wait for me, I wanna play!" A high pitched voice yells out, making us all turn.

DUDE! No nonononono JayCee's gonna freak!

"Mommy? Dood talk?" She looks at us wide eyed, while Dude slowly backs away.

Fuck man... what do I say??

"Umm, yeah princess, Dude can talk." I tell the toddler, as she walks up to the small dog.

"Hi doggie." Cee goes towards the dog, surprising everyone in the room.

Huh, I freaked out for no reason.

"Hi." Dude barely spoke, before JJ leads him over to her toys, tossing different tiaras on him like nothing ever happened.

"Well anyways, we have fencing practice. Are you guys coming fun sized?" Jay turns to look at me, slightly shivering as I give him a cold glare.

"I'm. Not. Short!" I lunge for him, as the iconic father daughter duo laugh.

The son of Jafar catches me with ease, and tosses me over his shoulder.

Yet again...

"Well, lets go!" Jay yells, walking out the door.

The footsteps behind me let me know that Carlos, JayCee, and Dude are following.

"Yeah you go Lonnie!" I yell while the rest of the cheerleading squad watches the fencing team

Lonnie makes the guys do push ups, while standing on the oh so egotistical Chad Charming's back.

I still hate him... his brain is the size of his.... well

They got leaked a few months back...

"Mommy! Look!" JayCee pulls me away from the quick practice to show me a small dance, making me smile.

"Go JJ." I cheer her on, and start to dance with her, causing a laughing fit between the both of us.

"Aaahh!" Two large blurs charge at us, swiftly picking us up over their shoulders.

"Again? This is like the fifth time!" I look up at Jay, and he simply shrugs with his free shoulder.

"Sorry shortie." He walks behind Carlos to our room.

Once he puts me down, and I take a moment to stabilize myself from the sudden rush of blood to my head, he leaves.

Now it's just our small family again, I really hope we have another baby.

"I'm tired!" Cee yells, before running over to the bed shades by Los and I, completely ignoring her own bed.

"Me too!" Los mocks her, running over to the bed and helping her on.

The two of them start to bounce on the bed, and playing around, while I stand by the small kitchen watching them.

"Come on mommy! It's nap time!" Los yells while mimicking JayCee's grabby hands.

Oh my god this is gold...

"Pleaseeee" Cee gives me the puppy eyes, making me melt a little bit more.

"Fine, but we have to wake up soon to go to the Cotillion." I walk into bed next to Cee, and Carlos casually puts his arm around us, soon enough we all drift asleep.

Bad idea...

Yurrrr author here

Yurrrr author here...

How'd ya like this chapter??

Only one more left until D3!!! So exciteddddd!!!

Anyone get the reference??

Anywhooooooo hope you enjoyed and I'm all ears for new suggestions. I really like interacting with you all!!

ⓍⓄⓍⓄ Kei🧸