006: Jeon

~Narrative~

Lisa and Jungkook actually managed to become friends, as they were paired up for like, everything.

Of course, Jungkook's 'I'm so great' attitude annoyed her sometimes, and Lisa's 'spoiled' ways still turned him off, but not every friendship is perfect, I guess?

It's one month after they arrived at the farm, and they have settled in well.

~End Of Narrative~

Lisa POV
7 PM
At the dinner table

"Chae, what's up with the bags under your eyes and your red nose?" Jungkook asked Chae.

Chae sniffled. "Rosie has very bad hay fever, it always affects her around this time of year. Nothing we can do do about it!" Olivia said.

"Omma, why don't we go up the mountains? My hay fever doesn't affect me up there!" Chae said, her voice nasally because of her blocked nose.

Olivia sighed. "Are you sure, Chaeng? Last time you passed out from exhaustion from the hike. And this time you won't have Appa there to help you." Olivia said.

"Omma, that was 4 years ago! Plus, I haven't been to the cabin for agesss!" Chae whined.

"Plus, Omma, I'd be there." Yoongi said.

"Wait, what? Explain, you guys!" Jennie said.

Chae, Yoongi and Olivia looked at us, as if they were just remembering that we existed.

"We have a luxury cabin up the mountains, it's in a beautiful location with a lake! It has 4 floors, it really is amazing. Buuut, it is too dangerous to go up in a car, so you have to hike for two days.." Yoongi explained.

Tae jumped from his seat. "I'm down!" He said. We  jumped out of our seats, all yelling in agreement.

"I don't know, you guys.." Olivia said.

"Pleeeeaaaaaseeee?!" We all whined.

She sighed. "Fine!" She said, holding her hands up in defeat. We all celebrated.

"So when can we go, Omma?" Chae asked.

"Tomorrow, but that is only if you are really quick at packing your bags and don't mind getting up at 4 AM!" Olivia said.

Chae looked at us.

"How long should we pack for?" I asked. "A week and two days." Olivia said, and we all rushed to our rooms to pack.

Jungkook's POV
The Next Morning
04:09 AM

We all lugged our bags downstairs. Olivia was waiting outside for us. We all piled into her minivan, too tired to say a word.

"Okay, kids, since the hike takes 2 days, I packed 2 tents. You guys will camp out, Chae and Yoongi know how to make food on a campfire, okay? They will take care of you." Olivia explained, and we all nodded.

Except for Lisa and Jennie of course. "Camping?" Lisa said, her nose scrunching in disgust.

"Outside?" Jennie sneered. Olivia nodded.

"Oh, also, Chae and Yoongi, your cousin Jisoo is going with you." Olivia said, and Chae cheered while Yoongi groaned.

"Yay! Cousin Jisoo!" Chae cheered. "You don't seem to like her, Yoongi..why?" Mina asked, always curios.

"She's so...loud. And she has such a 4D personality! Sometimes it's too crazy to take." He sighed, resting his chin in his hands.

I chuckled. "I know someone else who has a 4D personality." I said, eyeing Tae. Tae made a weird face, making us all laugh.

Spoiled (j.k x l.m)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें