019

BamBam's POV
05:00 PM
In His House

(It's the next day lol)

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Huh?" I said and looked around. My head hurt like hell. I stumbled over to the table where my phone was thrown.

I picked it up to see who was calling.

Jeon Jungkook
Answer?
YES.   NO

"Kook? Why the fuck must you call me so early in the morning?" I mumbled. I heard a husky laugh through the other end of the phone.

"You're hungover, right?" He said, and I growled. "Don't test me Kook. What do you want." I grunted.

"I..I- Nevermind." He said, hanging up. That was weird..

I stumbled downstairs, into the kitchen. I sat down at the table, contemplating my life choices. Then I heard a knock at the door. I never get visitors..

I walked over and opened the door, just to see the saddest looking girl that I haven't talked to since about a month ago.

"Mina?!" I said, and she nodded and gave a small laugh.

"M-Mind if I come in?" She said tearfully, and I nodded and stepped aside, letting her walk by me. She walked to my couch in the living room and sat down.

"So..what's up?" I mumbled awkwardly, staring at her once glistening eyes, now filled with sadness.

"I-I can't do it anymore..I've had so many breakdowns, my Mom beats me..I can't.." She stared to breathe fast. "Woah, Mina, calm down.." I said, sitting beside her.

"Can I stay here?" She whispered, and I nodded. "Of course.." I whispered, rubbing her back.

Lisa's POV
(the same time as it is in BamBam's POV)

I woke up, everything that had happened yesterday hitting me like a wall of bricks. It hurts.

I stumbled out of bed. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, only to see Jungkook and some girl. "J-Jungkook?" I whispered.

"Jungkook?" I said louder. He didn't turn. I walked up to them. The girl was me. "H-Huh?" I whimpered. "Jungkookah!" The girl, who was me, laughed.

He gave her his bunny smile. "Jungkook? Me?! What's happening?!" I broke down. "Lisa?" He said. "Lisa?!" The other me said, and she walked over and started to shake me. "W-What are you doing?" I said, but then I suddenly sat up in my bed, knocking Chae on to the floor. It was a dream..

"Ow!" Chae groaned. It was Chae waking me. "Lisa? What happened?" Chae asked, sitting beside me on my bed. I stumbled out of bed.

"I don't wanna talk about it.." I said. I saw Jennie shrug at Chae in the corner of my eye. I pulled on my jacket over my pajamas. "I'm going on a walk." I said, and before they could stop me, I was gone.

I took in a deep breath of fresh air. He's gone.. I kept repeating it in my head. "Lisa?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see someone i wasn't expecting.

"Chimmy?" I gasped, and ran to hug my childhood best friend. He laughed. "It's so great to see you! You look great!" He said, which made me blush. "You too! I'm so excited for your party!" I said.

"Same!" he said. "Well..I better go. I have to meet my fiancé at the organic cafe." He said casually. "Woah woah woah..hold up. You're engaged?!" I said.

"Oh..yeah...it's arranged." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh.." I said. "Anyways..I better go! Bye Lis!" He said and continued walking.

Poor Chim..

~~~~

Hey y'all! I'm so excited to write chapter 20! Sorry that this chapter is short btw. I'm getting over my writer's block! Yes! Anyways thanks for reading! Bye loves!

-author chan x

Spoiled (j.k x l.m)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara