q & a (answers)

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update for a while, I legit had every single chapter saved in my drafts, and I opened wattpad today and they're all gone. I emailed wattpad about it but I doubt that they will respond. I'll try get all of my chapters rewritten as quickly as possible. Here is the answers for the q & a!

Me (author)

Q: are you a tzuyu anti?

A: no, i love tzuyu to the moon and back! she's my bias in twice, and close to my ult bias. please don't get the wrong picture, her character in this book does not at all reflect her character in real life.

~~~

Q: what age are you?

A: i'd rather not say 😂🤡

~~~

Q: are your characters based off anything?

A: well, my inspiration for lisa was actually rachel green from friends lol. and taehyung was kinda based on reggie from riverdale.

🏵
LISA

Q: Lisa would you give another chance to Jungkook?

A: Not at the moment, no. He broke my heart, and any simple apology won't fix that.

~~~
Q: Do you know the reason why JK broke up with you?

A: Yes, it was all a misunderstanding. My Ex kissed me in public, I didn't kiss back. Jungkook saw, and thought I was cheating on him.

🏵
JUNGKOOK

Q: Whats your plan? I legit wanna know I'm dying

A: Please don't die. And I guess you'll have to wait and see 😉

~~~
Q: I hope you get your karma.

A: I think I'm getting it. I'm in love with a girl who hates me, and I made the biggest mistake of my life deciding not to marry her. So I think I'm experiencing the worst karma.

~~~

Q: Why the hell would you peck Tzuyu on the lips after confirming that you were going to divorce her for Lisa?

A: It wasn't a sign of affection. It wasn't a sign of love. Plus, it was just a peck. It was a thank you, it didn't mean anything.

~~~

Q: Why did you say 'I do'?

A: I was surprised to see her there, I wasn't in the right state of mind. It's the thing I regret the most.

🏵
TZUYU

🏵TZUYU

~~~

Q: Are you genuinely supportive of him or are you being shady and fake?

A: Damn, y'all really don't trust me. I support him. If he doesn't love me the way he loves this 'Lisa' girl, then he should be with her.

~~~

Q: Are you truly happy with him? Have you ever felt like her is being half hearted with you?

A: Hm, sometimes I've wondered does he love me. But he was always very kind and gentlemanly.

~~~

Q: Why would you let JK peck you on the lips after he admitted to being in love with Lisa?

A: It didn't mean anything, I do that with my friends.

🏵
TAEHYUNG

Taehyung Lisa, Jennie or Rosé

Taehyung
Lisa, Jennie or Rosé