018

Jungkook's POV
11:22 PM
In His Penthouse

I looked at all the old messages from her. If i'm not going crazy yet, I will soon.. I thought. I didn't even feel sad anymore. I should have never even tried to love.

But that's the thing. You didn't even try to love, yet you still did! Said the voice in my head that I've been pushing down ever since I saw her with him.

At this point I was seeing her face in every glass of water I drank, on every woman in the tv..so I searched up what any normal person would. 'How to get over someone'.

How To Get Over Someone
By Mia Smith

Step 1.
Try saying "I hate you" out loud, as then your brain starts to realize what you have to do, and it becomes a reality.

"I h-hate you.." I mumbled, thinking of her face.

Step 2.
Act cold towards them, like you don't care, And you don't, this will trick your brain in to thinking you're over them. Ta-da, you're over them! Thanks for reading!

I was gonna do that anyways. This was a waste of time. I thought, and decided that I should just get some sleep. But then I received a text.

Jimin Hyung 😎👊
Hey Jungkookie!
I am just making
sure that you're able
to make it to my party
next week? :)

You
Umm..
I don't know,
Jimin..
I'm in kinda
a tough place
rn.

Jimin Hyung 😎👊
Oh c'mon, it'll
be fun!

Lisa will be there.. And I panicked for a minute. Wait a second, I'm international playboy. I can do this!

You
Hmm..
okay..
I'll be
there!!

Jimin Hyung 😎👊
Great!

~~~
Lisa's POV
07:00 PM
At Her House

(A/N: it's just after the breakup, i went back in time from jk's pov)

I pretended to be fine when I walked through my front door, finally coming home from laying on the footpath again. Chae Unnie was on the couch, reading a book. She looked up when I walked in.

"Hey Lis! How was your friend?" She asked. Yes, I had to tell her I was going to see my friend since Jungkook and I's relationship was never official.

"T-They were good!" I faked a smile. "Where did you meet them?" She asked.

"Oh, we met at the Unicorm Cafe. I had the unicorn cake, and now I don't feel the best. I'm gonna stay in my room for the rest of the day, okay?" I laughed slightly, and she looked at me, confused.

"But that never makes you sick." She said, walking up to me. I tried to avoid her eyes. She grabbed my cheek, and rubbed her thumb on it.

"You've been crying.." She whispered. My eyes widened, and I shook my head. "Yes you have Lalisa Manoban, don't even try to lie to me." She said, and that's when I broke.

She led me over to the couch. "Tell me what's wrong.." She said. "I-It's a long story.." I said through my sobs. "I have all day.." She gave me a small smile.

I took a deep breath. "O-Okay...I'll start w-with my b-boyfriend. Ex boyfriend." I mumbled and her eyes widened.

"Jungkook." I said, and she gasped. "We were dating. And I was going to meet up with him at the Unicorn Cafe. I was there waiting for him, but my ex was apparently there as well. And he kissed me. And Jungkook saw. And n-now he's my e-ex.." I sobbed again.

She rushed me into a hug. She muttered comforting things in my ear as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Don't worry Lis, he's just a boy. Will I call Jimin?" She asked, and this time it was my turn to gasp.

"Jimin! The party! I can't go now, Jungkook will be there!" I whined, and Rosie smirked.

"Lisa, if you go in that amazing outfit, it'll make him regret everything." She said, and I nodded my head.

"Maybe...I don't know.." I said. "We are going to that party." She said sternly. My eyes widened and I nodded.

"No it's fine, don't call Jimin." I said, standing up.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked. "The kitchen, to get ice-cream." I mumbled, and she just laughed.

When I was finished my ice cream I went back to the living room. Rosie was still there.

"Lisa, wanna call Jennie and Jisoo over to watch a movie? I won't tell them anything." She said. After a moment of thinking I nodded. "Okay, sure." I said, and she called them.

Soon they were also sitting in my living room as we watched Mean Girls. Laughing with them, I enjoyed myself a lot.

What did I do to deserve friends as good as these? I thought, smiling slightly to myself.

~~~

Again, this chapter isn't great you guys. It didn't come out like I'd hoped, but I guess it's good enough. Anyways thanks for reading! Bye!!

-author chan x