030

Jungkook

"Well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." He said, still cupping Lisa's chin. I clenched my fist so hard that my banana milk burst and splashed all over the floor. No one took notice, though.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled. "I was just visiting Lisa, Jungkook. Don't get so angry." He smirked.

He gripped Lisa's chin tighter and tighter until she yelped with pain. I walked over to them, grabbing his fist and pulling it away from Lisa's chin. He smirked. Again.

"What are you gonna do?" He asked haughtily. "Get the fuck out of here, Sehun. I mean it." I said, and then he punched me. All I saw was red. I grabbed him by his collar, lifting him up to my face.

I punched him in the middle of his face. His nose immediately started oozing blood, and his eye twitched open and close. He looked angry.

"You'll pay for that, Jeon." He growled, and began to stomp out of the room. Before he opened the door, he looked back at us. "Don't think I'm gone, Lali. I'll be back." He smiled creepily before leaving.

Lisa immediately burst into tears. I ran to her and hugged her. "He's gone now. It's okay." I whispered, my nose still throbbing. Then Lisa's phone began to ring.

She picked it up. "H-Hello?" She sniffled. Her face lightened. "Yes, I'd love that! Okay, bye!" She said chirpily and hung up.

I looked at her questionably. "Who was that?" I asked. "My manager said he'd come to-" She gasped and covered her mouth.

"I know about YG, Lisa." I chuckled, and she sighed in relief. "Wait how?" She asked. "The girls mentioned it." I said. She nodded. "Well manager oppa said he'd come to pick me up tomorrow and bring me to my favorite restaurant!" She smiled. Her eyes lit up.

It reminded me of what we used to be like. Like back on the farm, when we'd talk for hours and I'd do anything to just sit with her. I hadn't realized how much I missed her.

"Oh, cool. Anyways, we should get some sleep." I said, and she nodded. She lay back on her pillow, her eyes drooping. I watched her with a small smile on my face. "Good night, Kookie. And thank you.." she whispered.

I sat in silence, watching her chest go up and down as she breathed. She looked so peaceful. Just like an angel.

The Next Morning

"Heyy, lovebirds! Get your asses up!" A voice yelled. Where am I? Am I with Tzuyu? But then I opened my eyes and saw Lisa's monitor, and everything  that had happened hit me. It was BamBam yelling at us.

"Go away." Lisa mumbled. "I agree." I said, turning over in the chair. "Guys, I'm bored and I just wanna talk!" He whined, and I sat up.

"If we talk to you will you go away?" I asked, and he nodded eagerly. "Okay fine." Lisa groaned and sat up.

"So what's the thing, Bam?" I asked, not really planning on listening to his answer.

"Well..I'm having girl problems.." Lisa immediately became more alert. "What?! Really? Bam, that's so good!" She said, and we both looked at her. "What? He's growing up." She shrugged and Bam rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. I really like this girl, and don't be mad..but we've been going out for a while." He said, and I was kind of shocked. He had never said anything. I think he expected more of a reaction from Lisa, because he paused and looked at her. She just nodded and stared back, hanging on to his every word.

"Well.. I love her. I want to be with her for ever. So I'm gonna propose tonight.." Lisa screamed in excitement. "OH MY GOSH BAM THATS SO AMAZING-" She said, and then stopped. "Wait, who is it?" She asked. He smiled.

"Mina."

Three Hours Later

Lisa was fully dressed, waiting for her manager. Then the door burst open, and a middle aged man walked in.

"Manager Oppa!" She squealed and jumped up to hug him. He laughed and hugged her. "I was so worried about you, Priya!" He said, and she avoided his eyes. "Sorry, Oppa." She said. "Never do something like that again, okay?" He asked sternly. She nodded.

"Good. And, who's this?" He asked, finally noticing me. I stood and bowed. I don't know why I was nervous. "Uh- hello, sir, I'm Jungkook."I said, and his smile faded.

"So you're the one that Lili followed out on to a road, and got hit by a bus for?" He asked. I felt my cheeks redden, and so did Lisa.

"Oppa! It's not Jungkook's fault, it was my decision to run after him. He told me not to do it again." Lisa whined, while her manager was still giving me the stink-eye.

"Okay..lets go Lili." He said, and Lisa walked out of the door. Her manager stopped before walking out, and turned to me.

"Jungkook, right?" He asked, and I nodded. "I expect that you know that Lisa is going to debut soon." I nodded again. "Well..I hope you think about the consequences of dating an idol. I don't want Lisa getting distracted." He said.

I felt as if my head was about to explode. "What?! No, no, no. Lisa is just a friend, sir. In fact, I am engaged to someone." I stuttered, and his face cleared. "Oh. Good. Okay, bye bye now. Lisa will be back in like four hours." He said, and with that, he left.

That reminded me, Tzuyu!

I picked up the phone and dialed her number.

Bold: Jungkook
Italics: Tzuyu

Hello?

Tzuyu!

Jungkook?! Oh Kookie, thank God! I was so worried about you!

What? Why?

Well you haven't been answering anyone's phone calls or texts, I have had no clue where you've been!

Oh..don't worry honey. My friend was injured, and I'm staying in the hospital with them.

Oh. Who is it? Is it Tae? If it is, can I talk to him?

No, it's not Tae-

Oh! Is it Irene?

No, it's a different friend. You don't know her.

Her?

Yes, her. She's just a friend though.

Oh okay. I trust you! I have to go now. Bye, I love you!

Oh- okay. I love you t-

And she hung up. Another great conversation with Chou Tzuyu, my fiancée.

~~~

so most of you guys told me to continue it, so here is an update. i will try my best to make a good book out of this, i promise. i had this saved in my drafts. i'll try to update every 2-3 days. thank you all so much for all the love, i appreciate it much.

-author xoxo