025

ONE MONTH LATER

Lisa's POV

I searched the drawer of my vanity for my mascara. It was finally the day when 2ne1 finally came to judge our performance.

I was ready.

I ran out the door, calling bye to my Omma.

Then I was on my way.

I got to YG Building just in time. Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé were waiting just outside. They hurried me inside.

We reached the dark dance room. I yanked off my jacket, and we got in position in our lines. I was in the front line.

"Girls, please welcome...2ne1!" A YG Staff said, and we all clapped and bowed.

They all smiled. "It's such a pleasure to be here. Anyways, let's cut the crap and get this show on the road." CL said, and the music started.

We started the routine that we had painfully learned over the past few weeks. I was focused on CL's face the whole time. It was emotionless as she was surveying our every move.

After around three minutes, it was over, and we were all a sweating, panting mess.

"So, girls, who do you think looks the most promising?" A YG Staff asked the group.

Dara stepped up first, and pointed at Hwang Yeji and Jisoo. I smiled for my Unnie.

Next was Park Bom, and she pointed to Jennie and Kang Dahyun. My smile faltered. Am I gonna get picked..?

Minzy stood up, pointed to Chaeyoung and Shin Yerin.

Last was CL. She stood up slowly, still emotionless. "There was only one person who stood out to me." She said slowly, and we all nodded, holding on to her every word.

"Her. The blonde." She pointed to me, and my heart almost burst with pride.

Everyone clapped, for it felt like every word that fell of her tongue was gospel. I looked around in disbelief.

"T-Thank you! T-Thank you so much!" I stuttered, bowing to everyone.

Soon, the members of 2ne1 left, and we all sat down on the ground to listen to YG himself talk to us.

"Okay girls. I have bad news for some, and good news for some." He drawled, and my heart started to pound.

"I have the final line of trainees before the final lineup is announced." He said, and my heart started to pound even faster.

"These trainees are: Hwang Yeji, Kim Jisoo, Kang Dahyun, Jennie Kim, Park Chaeyoung, Shin Yerin and Lalisa Manoban. I'm sorry to the rest of you." He said, and walked out of the room.

I looked around, I felt woozy. This must be a dream.

Other girls were crying because they had to leave. I touched my face, and realized I was also crying. This is what I want to do. How am I so lucky?

Chaeng, Jennie and Jisoo came over and hugged me. We were all crying, clinging on to each other.

"W-We did i-it.." Chae stuttered through sobs, and we all laughed through the tears.

Two hours later we walked out of the building, our whole life changed.

"Let's go get ice cream, yeah?" Jisoo asked, and we all agreed. On the way, we were all just chatting and laughing when I received a text.

I wonder would YG Entertainment still want you if they knew what you are really like
-anonymous

"What?" I whispered loudly. They all turned to look at me. "What is it, Lali?" Jisoo asked, and I shook my head.

"Oh..just nothing." I responded.