003: 'Babe?!'

Lisa

I stayed quiet the whole ride, fuming. He is so rude! I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. It was Jennie.

"Hey, Lali, are you okay?" She asked, she looked concerned.

I smiled at her. "I'm fine, Unnie. It's just that son of a bitch.." I glared in his direction. Jennie Unnie laughed.

"I wonder how long I'll be stuck in this car with him for.." I said, and she immediately turned away.

"Hey, driver, how much longer?" She shouted at the driver. "Well, little lady, we just arrived!" The driver yelled back in his jolly voice.

As soon as he stopped the car, I opened the door and jumped out. Only to be greeted by a horrible smell.

"What the fuck is that smell?!" Jennie said, scrunching her nose. I giggled.

The farmer-driver-guy handed me my baby blue Gucci luggage, and Jennie her baby pink Chanel luaggage.

"Just head on in, kiddos, my wife should be in there! I need to park this van." Farmer-driver-guy said, and drove off.

Jennie and I started walking to the farmhouse, but someone caught up to us. It was Mina.

"H-Hi, you guys..." She said shyly, and we smiled at her.

"Hey, Mina!" Jennie and I said, and Mina let out this cute lil' giggle. We reached the farmhouse, and just as Jennie was about to open the door, it opened and a girl with long orange hair faced us.

"Hi, I'm Rosé, but my friends call me Chaeyoung, and I'm one of the people who live on this farm, I'll be helping y'all settle in!" she said.

We all chorused with "Hi" and "Hello", and she led us inside.

She led us to a kitchen, and there was a woman standing there. She smiled when she saw us.

"Ah, I see you've already met my daughter, Rosie! Well, I'm Olivia, the Momma of this household. I really hope you enjoy your time here, but please note that I do not accept temper-tantrums here." Olivia grinned at us.

"Chaeng, wanna show them their rooms?" Olivia asked Chaeyoung, and the latter nodded.

Chaeyoung skipped up 2 flights of stairs, and led us down a hallway. She stopped at a pink door.

"This is the girl's room, I'll be sharing with you guys.." she said and opened the door.

"Oh my god! It's so cute, what the fuck!" Jennie said, taking out her phone to take a picture of it. The room had four beds, each had a different color.

The Girl's Room 💖

"Which bed is yours, Rosé?" I asked

"Which bed is yours, Rosé?" I asked. She pointed to the green one on the top.

I put my stuff down on the aqua bed. "Dibs!" I said, and suddenly there was rush for beds.

Mina threw a bag up on to the purple bed. "Dibs!" She yelled. Jennie chuckled and put her luggage down on the only bed left, the pink one.

"Ha, joke's on you, I wanted this one in the first place!" She said. The boys just stood at the door with amused smiled on their faces.

"Great, now that we're finished here, let's go to the boy's room!" Rosé said. We all followed her, and she stopped at the second door down from us.

She opened the door. "Hahaha, ours is cute- wait, who's the guy?!" Jennie said, shook. Rosé giggled. Jennie was talking about the guy who was laying on top of the top right bunk bed, with beats on.

"That's my brother. Yoongi, say hi!" Rosé said, and Yoongi sat up, looking like he just woke up from a nap.

He removed his beats and smiled a gummy smile at us. "Hi, everyone! I'm Yoongi, Rosé's older brother. I'll be staying in the same room as the boys, so you better not be too loud when I'm trying to sleep!" He 'joked', but for some reason I felt like he.. wasn't really joking.

We all waved at him.

The Boy's Room💜

Bam ran to the only other top bunk left, and shoved his luggage on it

Bam ran to the only other top bunk left, and shoved his luggage on it. "Mine!" He yelled.

Tae ran to the bottom left bunk bed, and threw his luggage on that. "Mine!" He yelled.

Jungkook just smirked, and walked over to the bottom right one. "Mine, I guess." He mumbled, still smiling.

"Great! We all have beds chosen, you guys can chill in your rooms until dinner. Then Yoongi and I will give you the tour of the farm!" Rosé said happily.

"Okay!" Mina said, walking out of the room, Jennie followed. Before I left the room, I shouted a Bambam. "Bye, Bammie!" I said.

"Bye, Babe!" He shouted, and I smiled.

BamBam and I have been close with each other since we were young, so we got used to sharing everything with each other, and since BamBam used to have so many admirers, he pretended that I was his girlfriend because he couldn't turn them down. So he got into the habit of calling me 'Babe'.

"Dude, what the fuck was that? 'Babe'?" I heard someone say as I closed the door. I rolled my eyes.It sounded like Jungkook. Just like him to ruin the fun.

————-

Hello, readers! I just want to thank you all for the votes and comments, it makes me want to write more and more!

I wasn't really pleased with this chapter, but I hope you still enjoy! It is unedited, so I apologize if you find some errors.

Also, if you have any Liskook moments in mind that you want to happen, just comment them and I'll try my best!

Again, thank you for reading and bye! I purple you! 💜

-author chan x