033

Lisa's POV

I lay in bed, staring at my clock. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick..
You get the idea.

All I could think about was our debut. Only two days away, Lisa..

I felt my heart begin to pound in my chest. Whenever I thought about the debut I would get nervous. I decided to watch some videos of idol's performing. I really wanted to be perfect on stage.

I got up to practice the dances for the nth time. Once I was finished, I was pretty hungry.

I walked out of my room, into the huge living room. Rosie was watching a disney movie there, she had tears rolling down her cheeks. Must be a sad scene.

I walked into the kitchen, and Jennie was standing there, doing her makeup in the mirror. "Hey Jen..where are you going?" I asked. She froze.

"Uhh...just visiting a friend. Y'know, before we debut and everything." She stuttered. I looked at her suspiciously.

"What friend?" I asked. "Just...Irene." She finally said, and she seemed satisfied with this lie. I nodded. "Uh-huh." I absentmindedly said. She grabbed her bag. "I'll see y'all later, okay? Bye!" She said, before rushing out the door.

Why is she acting so weird?

Jennie's POV

I cuddled up in my fur jacket. It wasn't that cold, but there was a cool breeze. I cranked my neck to look over the crowd of people on my street, straining my eyes to try to see the bus stop in the distance. I could see a familiar figure standing there. He'll be gone before you know it, Jennie. Quicker. Quicker. The little voice in my head urged me on, and before I knew it I was running.

"Sorry, sorry! Excuse me! Oh, miss, I'm so sorry, but I have to meet someone! I think I love them!" I said to a woman that I had knocked over. She smiled at my excuse. "Go get him, girl!" She said, and I laughed. I ran, and soon I was at the bus stop.

I tiptoed up behind the man listening to music with his eyes closed. The man that I had seen in my dreams for around a year now. I could feel my whole body trembling. "Y-Yoongi?" My voice came out sounding more hopeful than I had wanted it too.

His eyes opened abruptly. He slowly removed one of his earphones, and turned around. He stared at me for a moment, before whispering "J-Jennie?".

I smiled hopefully and nodded. "I-It's you.." He said. "I-It's me.." I could feel a lump form in my throat. He embraced me, our two bodies trembling. People were looking at us.

"I...I missed you..so...so much." He stuttered, rubbing his back. "I missed you too." My voice came out in a whisper.

"We need to talk." I backed out of the hug. "Yeah..." he said.

~~~

i just decided to include a small yoonie chapter. i'm actually quite happy with the place that this book is in right now. thank you for all the support you guys 🥺 i promise there's gonna be some Liskook in the next few chapters. the end is nearing! i might make a part two :3 thanks for reading! <3

-lxlisa ❤️