♔︎|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

Sunshine started coming into my room. I keened as the light directly hit my face causing me to hide my front under my blanket. I felt so sleepy that I couldn't get up.

"Wakey, wake," I heard a very cheery voice say. I groaned as I realized the person behind the voice.

"Go away Dominic, let me sleep," I said with my somnolent voice. I already slept late last night and I didn't want to wake up this early.

"She's still sleeping?" Another voice said I could hear faint mumbling but I could not hear what the mumblings were because I was in my La-La land.

All of a sudden I was hit by a pillow and I jerked up scowling at the culprit who stood across my bed with a pillow in their hands. I was fuming with anger and annoyance because I was not a morning person, especially not today.

"What the hell?" I screeched. I decided to lay back in my bed but instead, I was pulled from in front causing myself to fall from the bed.

"It's your big day today, get up King is already on its way and looking at you in this form will probably terrify him," Sophia said with an amused expression to which I scoffed.

I got up from my bed and went to the washroom to do my daily cycle. When I came outside, I saw a very pretty ankle-length dress laying on my bed, it was red and black.

After I got dressed, I went down and saw that everyone including the King and Princess was already seated on the dining table. I felt my feet get suspended to my spot when the King looked up at me with one of those penetrating gazes. I looked down at my feet and started coming to their way.

"Good Morning," I said stiffly with a wave. Princess Genevieve stood from her place and came beside me hugging me and taking me by surprise.

"Hello, Love. Come sit with us," She said as she ushered me to sit right across the King.

Everybody ate their breakfasts while I was the only one that couldn't eat because I felt the usual gaze on me. I looked up as discreetly as I could but I couldn't catch the King's gaze. It was enraging. I was getting annoyed. I just wanted to eat my meal in harmony.

"Sir Valentino, we'd be heading back home after breakfast. I was notified that mother was eagerly waiting for us," He said as he ate his omelet. Father looked at me and then at him and nodded. He didn't say anything but his silence said a lot of words.

"Bellamy, I hope you've packed everything. Do you need anything more? If you want then we'll ask one of our workers to go and get," Princess Genevieve said as she wiped her mouth gracefully.

I shook my head and attempted to smile but it came out way too strained than I expected.

Now we all stood outside the house with numerous suitcases waiting to be put in the car. Sophia was crying hysterically while Dominic too couldn't repress his tears. Papa stood a little far from us but his eyes also shone with tears.

"Don't you ever forget about us!" Sophia wept as she hugged me and wailed. Valerie rubbed her back while trying to console her.

"Yes, Sophia is right. Don't forget us, Belle. If you do, we swear we would come to you and kidnap you," Dominic said with a chortle. Valerie also came and hugged me.

I nodded at everyone and asked them to excuse me for a minute because I needed to have some time alone with Papa. I went to Papa and stood in front of him and held him.

Papa's strong bearing broke and he hugged me back as he wept. This was the very first time that I saw papa crying.

"Papa don't cry. I won't go if you cry," I cried. Papa quickly wiped his tears and cupped my face.

"You are my angel. I love you. This home will forever be your home," He said as he kissed my temple. I nodded and together we went towards the car.

Papa said something to the King which no one could hear and the King nodded and said something in return too. It was very hard to listen to what they were speaking about.

All three of us now were seated in the car. King sat at the seat in front of us while the princess and I sat at the back. I looked at the house one last time and waved my family.

"Mother is impatiently waiting for you, love. You're going to adore everyone at the castle," she said as she smiled at me. I smiled back and thought 'let's hope for that'.

  ▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Vincentius Dante

It was quite heartfelt to see how everyone wept. I guess, my mate was quite endeared to all of them.

My mate's father came to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Please King, she's my only child. Keep her secured and shielded with your life," he said as his eyes exposed tears.

"I will protect her with my life, sir," I said holding a silent promise in my eyes.

"Don't let anyone hurt her," he quoted with a different set of words. The father was very concerned about his daughter. He didn't fully trust us which was quite evident but I didn't blame him.

"Over my dead body," I replied. We all sat in the car. I sat in front while my mate and sister sat behind me. I could see my mate from the side mirror and I could tell how nervous she was.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Chapter twenty one!

Vote, comment & Share.

-blackburnfire.