"Who is it?"

"It's me." we all turn our heads to Marley. "I'm catfish."

"What are...? What are you doing? No, no I-I-I ask you, you swore to me." Ryder said.

"I'm sorry." she said. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Look, just take it easy Ryder. Okay?" Blaine said. 

"This was just a little joke. Things got out of hand." Jake said defending Marley.

Ryder scoffed and look at Jake. "You're defending her? Huh? Are you kidding me?" he look around. "What's wrong with you people?"

Ryder went over to grab his things and walk out.

"Ryder." Mr. Shue said.

"Someone needs to go talk to him." Blaine said.

I grab my things and headed out. "I'll go."

I rush after him and finally caught up to him. "Ryder."

"Did you know?" He said turning on his heels out of nowhere and face me.

I shook my head. "I'm just as shock as you are Ryder." I said, scared that he might snap at me. "Look we need you for regionals. Please don't leave."

He look at me then to the side, that's when I notice his puff red eyes. "I can't be in the same room with a girl who lied to me who she really was. Who used me, toyed with me. I'm sorry Lydia, I can't."

"Ryder." he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for regionals. I was walking in the halls, pacing. The competition was about start and I was feeling nervous.

"If you keep pacing, i think there's going to be burned marks on the ground."

"Ryder?" I turned to see him.

"Hey."

I walk over and embrace him. "I knew you'd come."

He chuckled hugging me back. "Well it wasn't going to be fair to leave you guys on short notice."

"Easy there biber hair." I heard Sebastian said as Ryder and I let go of each other. "Don't get any ideas."

"Sebastian." I groaned out.

"Nah, it's cool." Ryder said. "But dude." he look at him. "You do have an amazing girl with you. She's also an amazing friend."

I gave Ryder a smile, we embrace each other once more and then he took off. I turned to my boyfriend who look at me with a smile.

"What?"

"Somehow you manage to move people without much effort. That reminds of last year when you believed in me when no one else wouldn't. You don't judge on one sided opinions, you're compassionate, open minded. But I think mostly an amazing beautiful girl, that I still have no idea how you choose me over any other guy."

I smiled and walk over to him. He wasn't his wearing his Dalton uniform, just a polo and slacks, and a black blazer.

"I have a confession." I told him. "I was going to tell you soon but I figured now would be the best."

"Okay."

"When I first came back to Lima," I said taking his hands in mine. "I was happy and as my brother quotes, 'a ray of jumping sun shine'." he chuckled. "The first guy that I meet was Sam, we had accidently bump into each other when I was on my way it meet Finn on the football field. Then I meet Artie, who was a sweet person, then Mike, etc. then these jocks wanted me to hang out with them and of course I said no for two reason. One, was because something inside of me was telling me that it wouldn't last, that and they were probably looking to get laid. Two, when we first met I felt a voice in my head saying you were the one." He look at me. "You're my other half that I need to be with in this world. We've had our ups and downs, I know there were things you weren't proud of and things that could've pulled us apart but... in the long run I love you. And I wouldn't have trade anything else in the world. So screw any guy who thinks they can have a chance." he laughed. "I can't live without you and I'm going to feel sorry for whatever guy or girl who tries to rip us apart."