"Because we're not." He responded linking one hand with mine. "I told you I love you and I mean it when I say I see the rest of my entire life with you. We've had a lot of ups and down last year and partially this year." he look up at me. "I just think nothing should be holding us back."

"Except for the fact that we're still in highschool and there's a lot more obstacles coming at us in college."

He chuckled.

"Are we doomed like every other high school relationship?"

"No." he answered. "Because this right here." he pulled me closer. "Makes me so happy I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world."

I blush a bit. "You make me happy too." I look at our hands. "Which I think it's time that I should plan something for both of us. Surprise you for a change."

"Sounds like a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week Blaine and Sam had planned to do guilty pleasure and as much as I love this whole thing, I really had nothing ashamed that I hid. I mean I was just readjusting with my family and I'm usually a open book.

Sam had open up about his love for Barry Manilow, the rest of the glee girls were doing spice girls. Right now Blaine was singing a Phil Collins I mean it was an amazing song and he was doing it very justice, but it did feel like it was about something more.

"Let's give it up for Blaine everyone."

We all appealed and head to the choir later again. Where it was a double feature, the girls did spice girls, and Jake is Bobby Brown. I rush home afterwards and luckily no one was home. Mom was going to spend some time out tonight with her friends but she was going to help me with fixing up dinner. Finn went to College and was always texting me saying he loved it. Dad was in Washington and wouldn't be back until friday.

"This was fun mom." I said once we finished. It was just simple lasagna, salad, we actually manage to make a german chocolate cake so she would take to her friends tonight.

"Of course it is." she said.

The doorbell rang.

"Wonder who that can be." Mom teased.

"Mom." i said walking to the door.

I opened it and saw him holding a bouquet of flowers. "Hi." he said smiling at me.

"Hi." I said taking a step outside.

His free arm wrap around my waist, pulling me close as I wrap my arms around his neck. He leaned down and our lips touched, the kiss was soft, gentle, and no matter how many times we've kiss the butterflies always grow more inside of me.

"Sebastian, how are you?" I heard mom said walking over.

We pulled away, smiling, Sebastian look up and smiled. "Good, Mrs. Hummel." mom was now standing behind me. "Uh, these are for you." he handed the flowers to my mom.

"Oh thank you. You're such a sweetheart" she said smiling. "Come in, after you know... when you're done."

"Mom." I said knowing she was probably teasing.

She chuckled and went inside.

I look back at my boyfriend, pulled my arms away from his neck, grab his hands and took a step back inside the house. "Come on."

We walk inside the house and said goodbye to my mom as she left to join her friends.

"So?" Sebastian walk over to me. "What shall we do?"