•Chapter 1•

Okay guys. Hi. I'm new to this whole Wattpad thing but I've been wanting to write a story on here for a while now. I'd appreciate if you gave my story a chance. Sorry in advance, I know not much happened in this chapter but it's only the first one! It's only an introduction to some of the characters and what they are like. ;) You guys can imagine these characters however you want to. Anyways, ENJOY!

Of course it starts raining once I'm halfway done with my run, just my luck! In full sprint, I start running back towards my house hoping I would make it back before I was completely drenched in the rain. Finally, close to my house, I start to slow down because I was almost completely out of
breathe and the rain had slowed its pace just a little bit. Just when I started to descend down my long driveway my brother pulls in before me, tires screeching to a stop and pebbles coming up to hit me on my forehead.

"Casper!" I yell rubbing my forehead dramatically as him and his best friend Jonah laugh hysterically.

"Hey now sweets, it's not fully his fault!" Jonah exclaimed "Why are you outside in this weather anyway?" he questioned turning down the radio and cracking his window slightly.

"Jonah, you know I go for runs almost everyday. It helps me clear my head." I explained rolling my eyes. This kid has literally been living with us my whole life but asks questions like this? He should know my routine by now.

"Awee stressing about your first day tomorrow?" Casper asked sarcastically with a smirk on his face "I am sooo glad I graduated last year." He exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"Anywaysss" I say rolling my eyes going to open the back door to save myself the walk down the driveway. Quickly, Casper locked the doors glaring at me through the cracked window.

"Nuh uh sweets. You're soaking wet! There is NOOO way in hell you're getting in my baby!!" he screamed dramatically petting the dash board of his car.

"I'm gonna tell mom!" I yelled banging on the windows, desperately not wanting to get more wet then I already was. With that he sped down the driveway, his wheels spitting rocks at my face as he descended. Rolling my eyes I jogged down the driveway.

"MOM!!! Casper wouldn't let me in his car and it's pouring!!" I yell wrapping my headphones around my phone sitting it on the island.

"A little too late for that" Jonah smirked throwing a pillow off the couch towards me. Scowling at him I threw him the middle finger.

"Oh honey you know how he is. Him and that car and Jonah be nice" she chuckled sweeping the floor. He threw his hands up in defense still smirking.

"Yea Yea whatever" I say throwing the pillow back at Jonah and grabbing my phone jogging up the stairs. I walked in my bedroom throwing myself on my bed, sprawling out the like a spider and closed my eyes. Tomorrow was really my last first day of high school. It was a happy yet bitterly sad moment. Yeah, I wouldn't have to wake up at 6:00 in the morning anymore, but thinking about it actually being my last year I could cry.. Just kidding!! I am more then happy to get this year over and done with and NOT have to wake up at 6AM five days a week.

Groggily, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After about thirty minutes, I got out and combed through my long brown curly locks and threw on some black compression shorts and an oversized band tee. Just then my phone started ringing and I walked over sighing picking it up.

"SERENITYYY!!" my best friend Samara sung into the phone. "I'm on my way over and I packed my bag for school tomorrow get Netflix ready for me!" She exclaimed

"Okay! But hate to break it to you, Jonah and Casper finished your hot cheetos so I don-" she cut me off

"Don't worry I brought my own snacks, thanks bye!" and with that she hung up.