I was in my locker when Brittany drag my arm. I quickly shut my locker close and we started to walk over to Marley. Marley wanted to ask Jake but didn't know how. Brittany told me to get everyone. We then walk into the classroom we were having rehearsals and sang a song.

Well... more like Marley and Brittany did.

End the song and then Marley look at Jake. "JAKE!" she shouted making everyone silent. "I mean, I mean..." she walk over and kneeled in front of him. "Jake, would you like to go to Sadies Hawkins dance with me?"

"Yes." Jake said with the biggest smiles on his face. "Yes I would." We all applauded.

"Okay, um.... Anyone else?" Finn said.

"Sam." Brittany said standing in front of him. "Would you go to Sadies Hawkins with me?"

"Honor it would be." Sam spoke impersonating yoda.

Brittany giggled. "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~

"Special delivery for one Miss. Lydia Hudson." Sebastian said walking into the living room with a box pizza in his hand.

I smiled and stood up walking over to him. "And what do I owe you for this fine delivery?" I teased.

"This." He leaned down and kiss me. I smiled and wrap my arms around him gladly kissing him back.

I pulled away from him and smiled. "Don't you have Warbler practice to prepare for regionals?" I ask taking his hand and walking him into the couch.

"Hunter canceled, had some obligations to fulfill so we are taking a break. At least for now."

He opened the box of pizza and we started to dig in.

"I have a question to ask." I said placing my legs over his laps.

"And I have an answer." he said leaning over quickly nad placing a kiss on my cheek.

"So... our school is doing a Sadies Hawkins dance, where the girl ask the guy to the dance. And I wanted to ask you but then Tina told me that you always come to the dances with me. That I never have time for my friends anymore at the dance."

"If J remembered correctly you dance with most of them, at least half of who are currently still in glee club, to prom last year. I only got you for the first slow dance, and the prom king and queen dance, and whenever they let me dance with you. Even if they said they were cool with it, I knew they still hate what went down before regionals." He cleaned his hands after finishing one slice. "Wait why did you say you wanted to?"

I smiled at him. "I still want to but I am not sure what's going on through everyone's head."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay frist our assignment this week is basically sadies hawkins and doing a number before asking the guy. So Tina went first and turns out she kinda has a thing for Blaine."

He eyes widen and began to choke on the water he was drinking. I probably should've warned him. I sat up and rub his back as he was calming himself down.

"How much of a thing are we talking about?" He said sort making a crunching face.

"Well..." I bit my lip. "How about the other day I caught her doodling her and Blaine's name in her notebook and she basically sang a love song to him when she ask him to the dance."