Chapter - Three (Haven)

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. The three guys were all staring at me, the tall one with dark hair was actually glaring, and I started to blush. They all looked alike but they also looked different. One of them had blonde, medium-length hair and a killer body. I could tell because he was only wearing a pair of jeans. The other one, who had been glaring at me, was taller than the first. He had short-ish brown hair, and was wearing a black t shirt over a pair of jeans, which allowed you to see the outline of a beautifully sculpted chest. The third was skinnier than the other two, with long brown hair that was only a couple of inches shorter than mine. He had his lip pierced and I could see that he had the same taste in eye makeup as I did. It was hard to tell which was the most beautiful. They were all pale, like snow, and their eyes almost looked silver, but perhaps it was just the light.

The blonde shirtless one walked over, and held out a hand. I took it, still kind of freaked out about having to share a room with three guys, let alone ones who looked like this.

“I’m Ryan,” he said giving me a smile. “These are Daniel, or Danny, and Aaron.” He pointed at the other two guys. The one with the lip piercing, Danny, smiled and waved at me as Ryan said his name, but the one named Aaron just nodded, still glaring. The dorm was medium sized with a small kitchen and a small living room. There was a door to the bedroom off to one side and through the bedroom, I assumed, would be the bathroom. My arm started to hurt from holding on to the suitcase, and Ryan, sensing my discomfort, picked up the case easily and carried it to the bedroom. I followed him, wanting to see the rest of the dorm. Ryan set the suitcase down on one of the four beds, which was next to a brown, oak dresser.

Ryan was still looking at me and I felt self conscience under his stare. Thankfully he left, letting me get unpacked. I put all of my clothes inside the dresser and all of my makeup and hair stuff on top of it. My stomach growled and I realized that I was hungry; I hadn’t eaten for almost eight hours. I went downstairs, not looking at the three gorgeous guys as I passed them.

The cafeteria was huge, and I found a table in the corner that I walked to carrying my tray of salad and a baked potato. I started to eat and didn’t look up as someone sat down across from me.

“Hello.” Danny said, smiling at me. I nodded and smiled back. He had a piece of pizza on his plate, of which he took a bite and then looked at it in disgust.

“How do you like it here so far?” he asked me.

“Umm, it’s alright.” I said hoping he wouldn’t see through my lie; the truth was that I was really nervous. I was also scared about Aaron, I couldn’t figure out why he was glaring at me, I had done nothing to make him hate me.

“Don’t worry about my brothers, Ryan is like that with all girls, he’s kinda a perv and Aaron isn’t good with meeting new people. He’ll come to like you in time, just let him adjust.” He said seeming to read my thoughts. His words did help though, and I relaxed a little.

“So you three are brothers?” I asked him, not really seeing how they could be related when they looked so different, except for maybe the skin and eyes.

“Yeah, for the most part we are. We were all adopted by our dad. Aaron has a real brother, Damien, but they haven’t spoken in years, they don’t get along very well.”

“That’s sad,” I said, I had always wanted a sibling and I couldn’t imagine having one but not talking.

“Yeah, he has us though.” He said smiling. “Are you ready to go back to the room?” He hadn’t taken another bite out of his pizza, but my tray was mostly empty.

“Sure.” We stood up and started walking back up the spiral staircase. When we reached the door, Danny took the key out of his pocket and we walked inside. Aaron and Ryan had been arguing on the couch but they both looked up when we walked inside. Aaron was still glaring at me but Ryan was glaring at Danny, who looked smug. I will never understand men.