Chapter 17

Taymor

"Okay, so what I did the other day may have been a lil too petty. I would say I feel bad but I don't. Did I cause a rift in their relationship? Yes, yes I did. Funny thing is, I don't feel the slightest bit of remorse for that either. Lil bitty bitch shouldn't have tried to play house with my nigga. Anyways, I'm actually headed to see said nigga now." I yelled loud enough for Nick to hear, I had him on speakerphone since I had to get ready.

"Really Tay? Haven't y'all had enough of each other?" Nick sighed.

"Y'all so damn toxic mane," Kentrell mumbled in the background.

"Shut the fuck up, Dentrell! Anyway like I was saying, We had agreed to be adults about this by sitting down and having an actual conversation. A conversation that's supposed to be free of yelling, lying, and guilt-tripping. Oh, and before y'all try to judge me, I'm not going to his house. We're going to a coffee shop. That's not gonna stop me from prepping just in case though. Anything could happen."

"Taymor, seriously?" Nick groaned.

"Yes, the fuck? I said anything could happen. I'd rather be safe than shitty."

"Oh my fucking gosh we didn't need all that." Kentrell chimed in once again.

"You can really leave the room or something nigga, I called to talk to Nick, not you, dismissed. Anyways! I honestly think that at most, we may fuck. I know for damn sure that we aren't getting back together. I say that because even if that's what he wants, I am not going to enter another "unofficially official" type situation. No more situation-ships for Taymor. We all grown so let's keep it a buck, that man broke my fucking heart. I haven't cried that much since my damn daddy died and I for damn sure ain't bout to just let it happen again. From now on I'm on my savage shit. I'M BIG PIMPIN OUT THIS BITCH! You know what? We aren't fucking. That man is not allowed to touch me."

Have you ever looked in your closet and realized that you don't have anything decent to put together? Like I have hella clothes but don't have any outfits. This is tuff, I'm tryna get cute.

"Alright calm allat down cause you know that as soon as you see him you gon lose all that energy." Nick sassed like he knew some shit.

"Shut up, I ain't gon lose shit. Bye." I hung up and continued getting ready. I said what I said and I'm sticking to my guns.

----

"..So how are you." He sat his cup down and leaned back.

"Cut the small talk. Let's just get this over with okay?"

Like fuck does he think I'm here for? I'll answer, I'm here for an apology or possibly some dick. Not a 'lovely weather we're having' fufu ass conversation.

"Aight be like that then. First, I wanna apologize."

"For?" Speed it up, If we're here any longer I'm gonna try to suck your dick.

"I was getting there damn. I want to say that I'm sorry for ignoring your feelings, and handling everything the way I did. I was outta line."

He continued to apologize for his various wrongdoings, which I greatly appreciated, but for whatever reason, I couldn't bring myself to really pay attention. I focused more on his lips and the way he would lick them between sentences. I contemplated offering him my Carmex or some vaseline. I laughed inwardly and paid attention to other parts of him. Like mentally tracing his tattoos or trying to look through the glass table and get a peek at his dick print in those glorious grey sweats. We haven't fucked in over a month, I am dying over here.

"Taymor, are you even listening to me?" He snapped, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yes and no."

"Well, why the hell not? I'm really tryna fix shit and you're not even paying attention."

"You're right, I'm sorry, continue."

"Nah, I was done, do you have anything to say?"

I sat back and just looked at him, I had a lot to say, a hell of a whole lot to say. I just don't know where to start.

"Why did you treat me like that? You said you didn't want a relationship but treated me like way more than a fuck buddy. Like there was a period of time when we literally did everything together. It got so bad that we could barely fall asleep without knowing the other person was right there, even if it was via phone call we had to be together. Did you expect me not to catch feelings? How could you expect me not to love you when you did things like that? You put me on a pedestal and treated me like I was all that you needed in life. What made you think that I would just brush that off? And if you didn't mean it then why the fuck would you play with me like that?"

"I don't know, I'm not gonna say I didn't mean it but I can't tell you exactly why I did it. It just felt right."

"Did ripping yourself away from me feel right too?"

"Tay I-"

"You're what? You're sorry? Oh, that's nice I guess. Johnathan, do you know how much that hurt me? I've lived through a lot of pain and bullshit but the moment you took Jo from me...that was a different type of heartbreak. You gave him to me, had me care for him like he was my own, I loved him like he was my own, hell sometimes I would forget that he was yours. You had me promise to protect that boy with my fucking life just to snatch him from me. When you took him from me that day, you fucking broke me. And when I saw you playing house with that grimey ass nigga like I never fucking existed, I wanted to kill both of you, slowly. Sometimes I think that I fucking should've."

"I'm sorry Tay, I'm so sorry. I can't go back and change what I did but I can apologize for it and avoid ever doing it again. Honestly when I look back on it and when you explain it to me I realized how fucked up it was. I want to work on moving past it because I know we can be better than that."

"Yeah aight, I accept your apology, I guess, but what are we gonna do?"

"I think we should take some time apart, really get to know and build ourselves then come back and see if we can work. Of course, I won't take Jo from you again, you can get him whenever you want but as for us, we need to chill. No more flirting or sex, or any of that. Do you agree?"

"Yeah, but I have one request." I hope he says yes because I have to secure the penis, I just have to.

"Okay?"

"We gotta fuck one last time." I confidently stated.

"My house or yours?"

______________

Naw they ain't have sex this time. I'm tryna decide if imma be kind and make the next chapter nothing but secks or if imma just continue on with the story. Gon head and comment just say which one you want. Anyway hope y'all enjoyed, byeee love you
-Troi 💛🤥