Chapter 13

Taymor

It was hours later and all the tension from our argument had subsided. Blue apologized for being a hot-headed dumbass and I accepted said apology. We were currently watching Netflix in my room as Jo continued to sleep in his.

"Johnathan, how do you feel about me?" I asked nervously, it was pretty clear to me that my feelings were getting stronger and I'm not sure what to do. I needed an answer.

"How you think I feel?"

"I don't know..do you love me?"

"No, be serious." He answered without missing a single beat. Ouch.

"You serious?"

"Yeah, like you cool and all but I'on love you. Why?"

"No reason."

"Oh okay, let's watch this movie." He added before softly pecking my lips, an action that I returned.

Although I'm hurt, I gotta just go with the flow. Our exchange of small pecks soon led to a heated make-out session. We moved in sync, entranced by each other's movements.

______________

Unlike many other nights, there wasn't a battle for dominance but instead, one for submission. A battle surprisingly won by Johnathan. He had always wondered what it was like to just lay back and look pretty while Taymor had always wanted to be in control. For tonight, the switch was a good fit.

Sounds of lip-smacking flowed throughout the room as their wet and rough kisses continued. Both too horny to structure the clashes of teeth and tongue. Taymor, albeit new to this, copied the actions of his usually dominant lover. Sliding Blue onto his lap, he firmly gripped the older man's waist, sensually grinding their hips together, aching for some kind of friction. A muffled moan slipped past Johnny's lips as Taymor sped up his actions. Blue tilted his head down and nipped at his partner's neck, earning sounds of approval. Taymor, set his lips onto the side of Blue's Adam's apple, sucking a small purple bruise into the skin before pulling away.

Trailing his tongue down the younger man's toffee toned chest, Blue planted kisses wherever he saw fit. Feeling his excitement approach its peak, Johnathan hurriedly stripped Taymor of any clothing, taking his hardened member in his large hands and hastily stroking it. Flattening his tongue, he ran it along the underside of Taymor's veiny dick from the base to the tip, licking any precum that had begun flowing down the sides.

Growing tired of the teasing, Johnathan wrapped his lips around the throbbing tip of Taymor's erection, lowly moaning as his throat filled. He sat there for a minute, soaking up the euphoric feeling. His new favorite part of sex was sucking dick.

Rolling his lips up and down the glistening shaft, Johnathan hollowed his cheeks, creating a vacuum-like suction before letting off with a pop. Tay watched in disbelief, he wanted to know where these skills came from. Nevertheless, he pushed Blue's head back down, slowly thrusting in and out of his mouth. Johnathan circled the large shaft with his tongue before letting go and kissing the tip. He wrapped his hand around it, loosely stroking as he kissed, sucked, and licked Taymor's balls.

"Fuck baby, just like that" The younger man moaned out.

Blue smiled to himself, studying the shorter man's pleasure-filled face. Using the access spit for lube, Johnathan began to finger himself, prepping for the next step. Once comfortable enough he stood up, lining the shorter boy's dick with his entrance and gently eased himself down. A whimper escaped his throat at the stretch.

"You okay?" Taymor asked. His voice was full of concern as he peeked around to look at Johnathan's face. He rubbed his hands up the older man back in a soothing manner.