Chapter 10

Nicholas

Fucking Tay wasn't in my plans... I'm lying yes it was. I was just curious and well..turns out the dick was bomb. I don't think I'm tryna do it again though.

I feel off now though. You know there's no worse feeling than the one that comes after your late-night antics. Especially when they were shared with someone you refuse to admit you love. Someone who knows your body inside and out but who you refuse to let learn the inner workings of your heart. That's how I'm feeling right now. Sometimes you feel good in that "ayee I just got laid" type of way. Other times you regret it for various reasons. I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm mostly in some sort of pain yet a little happy with the fact that I know I'm wanted.

"Nick, these little inner monologues are getting out of hand boo," I mumbled to myself while making my morning coffee and trying to recall Friday night's events. I don't think I'll ever fully understand what happened or why it happened but all I know is that I wanna relive it, unfortunately.

I've never been one to get bold when it came to stuff like that but I was in a different mood. It's wrong though because I like Kentrell and the feelings are mutual. Taymor is not kentrell, obviously. Also, Tay is in like three different relationships, I'm not tryna add myself to his lil list.

It's all so confusing..I'm calling Melly.

"Mellyy," I whined into the phone.

"What Nick?"

"I fucked up."

"That's not my problem, talk to Tay or Kentrell."

"Kentrell might hate me though, and Tay is why I fucked up."

"Well baby boy, you gon have to figure that out alone."

With that he hung up, leaving me with the silence of my apartment.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After thinking about it for a while I just decided to confess everything to Trell. If I'm going to start a relationship I'm going to always be truthful.

I cleaned up a little bit and tried to calm my nerves but as soon as I saw him I felt bad all over again.

"Hey Ni-"

"Kentrell I cheated."

"What-"

"I mean I know we not dating but I cheated-"

"Nick-"

"and I feel really bad about it because I cheated with Tay. But I still really like you and-"

"NICHOLAS"

He never calls me Nicholas.

"Kentrell I'm sorry I-"

"Shut the fuck up and let me talk."

What did I do? Shut the fuck up and let him talk.

"Okay, Nick. One, I'm not mad at you cause we not dating. Two, it's fine cause I expected it to happen anyway, especially with Tay. I'm not gon lie, it hurts a lil bit but that's fine and we can work past it. I still wanna be with you as long as you'll have me."

I smiled and went to hug him only to be pushed back.

"I'm not done, if you do this shit again I'm gon cut both y'all dicks off and throw them in acid. Friends or not, I don't give a fuck."