Chapter 8

Taymor

Spring break was now over and I had returned to my California campus. A week without Johnathan actually worked wonders for my life. Maria and I worked everything out, I got some dick, and I reconnected with old friends. Maria told me about Ayleks and Meg and I told her about Eric and Blue. Open relationships make life so much easier.

Speaking of Santana and Blue. After fucking one I decided to also fuck the other. All I have to do is let Johnathan know, but seeing as how I conveniently avoided him all break, that may be a little hard.

I walked up the stairs to my dorm to find the door already open and boxes scattered across the floor. I guess my roommate request has been answered. I shrugged and got comfortable in my bed, starting on homework that I had yet to finish.

"Well shit it's nice to see you too." A certain stuffy voice announced. I glanced over to see Johnathan unpacking. I guess contacting him won't be so hard after all.

"Oh wassup Blue." I lazily greeted back.

He stood there for a minute. A hurt expression danced quickly across his features before he turned back. I once again shrugged him off, not really caring. If not catching feelings meant that I needed to be an asshole, then that's what I'll be. I'm nobody's goofy.

After a while, I found myself wanting to leave. I was becoming annoyed with his presence. I knew deep down that it was a feigned feeling, seeing as how my feelings were often ostensible, but I decided to leave anyway. I began getting dressed to go. Johnathan took this as an opportunity to question me.

"Where are you going?"

"To mind my business." With that I walked out and headed to the girls dorms. The one thing I hated the most was being questioned.

I'm pretty sure that my harshness could be taken down a few notches but he'll be fine. He clearly doesn't have any of his feelings sorted out and I was told not to catch any. I'm already fucking up.

When I walked in, Maria was with her roommate and two other girls. Nothing seemed to be going on and if it was she'd tell me.

"Tayy come here. Baby I missed you." She called me over and of course I went to her. She pulled me down beside her and began kissing all over my face.

One of the other girls playfully gagged while Rico and I flicked her off as she snapped pictures.

I enjoy spending time with my baby.

✩。:*•.─────✧๑♡๑✧─────.•*:。✩

It has to be close to 3 am now. I quietly tip toed back into my room. I really tried my best to be quiet but I guess it wasn't enough.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Why are you speaking?"

"Never mind," Johnathan sighed and laughed a little.

"For a nigga who was steady preaching all that 'dont catch feelings' bullshit you sure do stay in your feelings."

"What do you mean?"

"You stay talkin' about how I shouldn't catch feelings, how this is just gonna be about sex, and all that other shit. But you're always in your feelings. Look I'm grown. I'm gonna do whatever I wanna do unless we're in a monogamous relationship. You just wanna fuck, so lets do that and only that. Fuck yo feelings."

"So you leave and come back now it's fuck my feelings? Really Taymor?"

"Yes it is, because if I was the one constantly feeling shit you'd cut me off cause that's not what you asked for."

"I wouldn't."

"Bullshit."

"I wouldn't because Chris-"

"Johnathan! Stop bringing Chris into everything! That stuff happened during highschool! You are halfway through college now. You are a grown ass man! Get your shit together. Chris is gone and he ain't coming back. At some point you have to stop letting that guide your life."

He just stared at me for a minute with that same stupid ass look on his face before muttering "..okay Taymor."

I could only shake my head. I need to sleep.

✩。:*•.────The next day ────.•*:。✩

I packed a little bag and got ready to go to my hotel. Nick and I booked a room just for the fuck of it. This was almost a routine, one or both of us would take a trip, then we'd book a room to talk about it.

I left this time and wasn't questioned at all.

When I got to the room the first thing I noticed was that there was one bed and Nick's yellow ass already claimed it.

"Hey Tay."

"Sup Nicki, where am I supposed to sleep?"

"With me duh, the bed's big enough."

"I mean okay."

I laid down and we began talking.

✩。:*•.─────✧๑♡๑✧─────.•*:。✩

I'm gonna be honest and say that I don't know what's happening right now. Some where between talking and taking shots Nick and I ended up wrapped around each other. Don't get me wrong we cuddled often but this felt different.

"Tay..If I wanted to try something would you let me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing."

"Nick?"

"Okay well, I was on YouTube and saw people doing this like no touching kissing challenges or whatever and wanted to do one too." He mumbled while playing with his fingers.

"You for real?"

"....Yeah."

"I mean okay."

"Okay?"

"Mhmm."

Nick hopped to his feet and pulled me up with him.

"Okay Tay, put your hands behind your back, if you touch me while we kiss you lose."

I nodded. Once we were ready I smirked a little watching him lean in. He was definitely about to lose.

I kissed back slowly, trying to see what he wanted. Soon enough he stepped forward, deepening the kiss while I matched then surpassed his energy.

The kiss continued to grow heated until he ultimately lost by grabbing my shirt. That didn't seem to bother him though cause he didn't stop. I smirked and pulled away.

"You lost." I teased.

"No I didn't, best two out of three."

✩。:*•.─────✧๑♡๑✧─────.•*:。✩

Last night I fucked my best friend.... Did I enjoy it? Yes. Would u do it again? Also yes.

We were now laid up watching TV in a comfortable silence while I texted my girlfriend. Soon enough I'd have to leave so that I could watch Johnathan's son. He asked me to earlier, claiming that he had "business" to take care of. I don't mind watching the kid though, as long as he's not bad. If he's bad I'm feeding him a whole bottle of melatonin.

__________

Idfk okay damn. Nah but fr though I don't know what the fuck happened here. But yeah here ya go. Sorry I didn't proof read. Thanks for tolerating this bullshit.
-Troi 🧡🧸