Chapter 7

Taymor

I woke up this morning back in my dorm, Blue probably brought me back. I'm glad that I know more about him now. I feel exclusive since there probably isn't anyone who knows as much. I mean Chris does obviously but that nigga dead. Where are my pills? My head is banging, probably from all that damn crying yesterday.  Now that I'm thinking about it how are we gon work? We're both emotional as fuck. Aye look, I don't know but he better be ready to toot that ass up. Ite that a reach, I'mma be the one tooting up the ass. I rolled out of my bed and started getting dressed for work. I got an exam today too, fuck.

Blue🥶♿️: Hey I'm sorry about yesterday

Tay: you good nigga

Blue🥶♿️: can you call off and come to my dorm?

Tay: no

Blue🥶♿️: but I wanna see you

Tay: nope you saw me yesterday

I locked my phone and continued getting my stuff together. I called off for him once, unless he's dying I'm not doing it again.I took my things and got settled into my car...I don't go to work until 3 and I have an hour before my exam. Welp, I'm already dressed so I'm just gon go to Kentrell's house. I kissed my teeth and made my way to his dorm.

He opened the door after a few knocks.

"Nigga fuck you want? Showing up unannounced and shit." He asked with that nasty ass scowl plastered on across his face.

"I need to talk to you. I need advice."

He nodded and stepped to the side letting me in. "Say, Tay, we ain't bout to talk bout sum that's gon make you cry or no shit right?"

"Nah I won't be crying today."

"Aight cool cause I can't deal with tears right now."

"Whatever nigga."

He sat down across from me pulling out his "counselor glasses" and a note pad. "Alright, shall we get started?"

"I really fucking hate you." I was cracking up at his look and forced ass accent. He can barely speak regular English. I don't know what he thought that British accent was bout to do for him.

"Talk bitch."

"You remember the whole blue situation right? Yeah well, he opened up to me bout some shit and now I'm starting to catch feelings."

"First off, gay. Secondly, what's wrong with that?"

"Well he warned me against catching feelings a lil while ago and keeps warning me against it..but I really like him."

"Tay, you's a dummy. If that nigga say don't catch feelings then make sure you avoid catchin em. Stupid. You can't change him or nothing like that unless he wants to be changed. You should spend some time away from him before you end up getting hurt."

"Yeah, you right. I mean I could go back to Texas for spring break or something."

"Exactly, just stay out of trouble. Wait don't you have a girl?"

"We on a break." I shrugged, shits been Rocky with her lately. He nodded and we just chilled until it was time to go.

..。.:*♡*:.。.。.:*♡*:.。.。.:*♡*:.。..

After work, I decided to head over to Nick's place.

"Niiiick open the fuck up!" I knocked again. It was hot as balls out here and he wanna take forever.