Chapter 5

Johnathan

Here I was, beating my meat while smoking, once again. I would try convincing Tay to let me fuck but I promised wouldn't pressure him.

... incoming FaceTime from Tay🍑

"Oh shit wassup Tay." I greeted as I discreetly tucked my dick away.

"Nothing much, I just got back from the dispensary. I was gonna get some food and wanted to know if you ate already."

"Nah I ain't eat nothing yet you can swing by."

"Ight cool."

Before I could say anything else he hung up. I hopped up and scrambled around the dorm trying my best to tidy up. It won't dirty but it wasn't particularly clean either.

I was mid sweep when somebody knocked on my door.

"Hey Tay!"

"Hey Blue." he pinched my cheek and let out a tired chuckle as he walked by.

"Why you sound so tired?" I asked coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I got this long ass essay to write. How the fuck am I supposed to write 15 pages on 'Why getting lost is the best advice someone could give you' like what the fuck kind of topic is that?" He ranted as he sunk more into my touch.

"How many pages you got?"

"Only five and he gave it to us a week ago. I'mma just take this L."

"Send it to me and I'll finish it."

"Blue no, that's too much plus you don't even know when it's due."

"When's the deadline?"

"This Friday, before 12."

"Ight then send it to me."

I smiled down at him, watching in amusement as he contemplated it. I could see the sleep deprivation all across his face from his tired eyes to his slightly chapped lips and all around dry skin.

"Baby you sleepy?" I asked looking up at him from my spot on the bed

He nodded and I reached out for him to come to me. He lazily made his way over while trying to get into more comfortable clothing. I smiled again, he always had me smiling.

I slowly trailed my slightly callused hands up the soft skin of his back before slipping the shirt over his head. I enjoyed the way he shivered under my touch. I placed a few gentle kisses against his chest and stomach before putting one of my shirts on him. A shy smile spread across his face as he climbed into my lap, wrapping himself around my body and hiding his face in my neck.

"So sleepy." He mumbled, snuggling closer.

"Go to sleep then dummy." He just grunted, too tired to give one of his usually violent responses.

After a small while of softly rocking him I heard small snores. I decided to lay us down and was soon asleep myself.

●●● 2 hours later ●●●

"Blueee why did you let me sleep for that long?" He asked, whining a little.

"Because you needed it now shut the hell up."

"Whatever."

I shrugged and continued typing. This topic was bullshit but I was managing.

"Hurry and finish eating so that we can wash these clay masks off." Tay said while poking at his.

"Ight, get the gel ones out of the drawer. We'll put those on after, ion think that we have to wash them off."

"We don't."

I nodded then got up, heading to the bathroom. After washing them off I sat down while he rubbed the gel into my skin.

"Tay yo nails long and jagged as shit." I commented after he scratched me.

"Yeah I know, sorry. I been slacking on my self care, was supposed to go get a manicure last week but too much shit happened."

"Same, we can go get them together tomorrow if you want." I suggested while looking at mine. "I'll pay."

"Okay sure, but I'll pay."

"No."

We bickered back and forth until he finally gave in. We decided that I'll pay and he'll pay for the food after.

I took a pull from the blunt, holding it before gripping Tay's chin and slowly blowing the smoke into his face. He made a low sound in the back of his throat before letting his eyes slowly flutter shut.

"B-blue don't do that."

"Why not?" I asked while placing soft sloppy kisses on his neck.

He moaned lowly and raked his fingers through my hair. If I would bite he would tug. We're bout to be stuck with a mean case of blue balls but neither of us give a fuck. I ran my hands up his thighs before slapped and gripping his ass. He moaned into my ear and I damn near fucked him right there.

"Stop blue before I nut on yo eyelid."

I chuckled a little,"Ight."

●●●●●●

"Tell me about that first night. If you don't mind. The first time you fucked with a dude." He asked dazed.

I thought about it for a minute and sat up getting ready to go into my story telling mode.

"Ight well, it was after the we my team won the championship game. I had a celebration dinner to go to, you know parents, coaches, buffet all that shit. Anyway I got bored halfway through and started texting Chris. We simply flirted for a little then he told me to pull up after. So of course I did. I went home, showered. and snuck out around 12. "

I cleared my throat and shifted a little, that giddy teenage feeling bubbling back up.

"We didn't do anything at first. We just sat there and talked, played games etc. Then he told me he loved me and that he really meant it. We both put our truest feelings on the table that night. He told me that he placed all his trust in me and that he was ready. Neither of us really knew what we were doing. We weren't really they love making types. But that night we let all our guards down and took things slow confirming our mutual love before during and after." I smiled to myself thinking about it and decided to stop there because anytime I thought about the next part I usually broke down and wasn't in the mood for that right now.

"Ew y'all nasty." Tay laughed and I laughed with him.

"You don't know the half lil baby."

"Tay what was yo first time like?"

"I never fucked a nigga."

"Duh hoe, I'm talking bout in general."

"Oohhh. We'll lemme tell you, that shit was horrible."

We both busted out laughing. Giggling and shit as he continued telling me about losing his virginity to his 10th grade math tutor.

_____

Wassup shawty! Sorry that it's late but here you go. I didn't really revise so yeah my bad.
-Troi 🥶💙