Chapter 2

Taymor

I slammed my alarm clock to the ground and rolled out of the bed. I don't have any classes today but still enjoy waking up early.

After I got out of my shower I just stood there staring into the mirror. I really don't like the way I look. My eyes are too small, my nose and lips are too fucking big and my head big as shit. I'm built like the lil worm shits from men in black. My teeth are fucked and these braces working slow. My hair nappy as hell. I'm short as fuck. Why is my girlfriend with me? Why does Blue wanna fuck me? I literally ain't shit but whatever.

After the disgust with myself really set in I just grabbed a black hoodie and some sweats. Fuck underwear. I got dressed, snatched my keys and headed to the store.

Okay I need food, decorations, and new sheets. Food first.

I walked down the isles to find my favorite ice cream before seeing Johnathan stopped me in my tracks. I tried slowly backing away but I got caught.

"Sup lil bit." He greeted with a smile

"Wassup Johnathan."

"Call me Blue."

"No"

We continued to argue about what we wanted to go by as we walked around the store. We finally agreed on Blue and Tay instead of all that other shit.

You know he isn't that bad. He's pretty funny and does some cute things here and there. I still won't fuck him though.

"I'm just saying people shouldn't be allowed to wear certain shit. Like the whole world needs a dress code."

"Blue?"

"Yes baby?"

"First off it's Tay. Secondly shut the fuck up."

"Yeah ight. Aye look I'm bout to send you some right quick."

He sent me screenshots of various Spotify playlist cause I told him to put me on to some new music earlier. His unsaved number was proudly displayed across the screen. He snatched my phone and saw it before looking at me with an attitude.

"Nigga save my number."

"I might." I shrugged and snatched my phone back. "Why you trippin anyway?"

"Ain't nobody trippin over no unsaved number." He scoffed anger evident in his voice.

"You are but alrighty." I shrugged again not seeing the big deal.

"See you getting a lil too beside you self."

"And you getting a lil too mad over me not saving your number."

"Whatever, bye Taymor." He mumbled as he walked off.

"Bye." Fuck is his problem?

I finished the rest of my shopping and decided to head to the gym after dropping this stuff off at the house. I gotta fix this worm body some how.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ back at the dorms ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Honestly, the more I think about it the less I want to have another roommate. Like Stokeley was cool but he was messy af. What if this new person gets on my nerves for different reasons? What if they really stink? There's honestly so much shit that could happen.  I just finished making the beds and stocking my refrigerator before getting ready to go to work.

Before I could take my shower I got a text from Blue.

Blue🥶♿️: yo wyd rn?

Tay: getting ready for work

Blue🥶♿️: can you call off and come to my dorm?

Tay: is it important?

Blue🥶♿️: yes

Tay: ok

I texted my manager telling her that I couldn't come in today due to illness and began getting ready to head over to Blue.

After my shower I got dressed in grey cutoffs and a black tee. I grabbed my keys, phone, and earbuds before putting my slides on and leaving.

I got to his door and knocked then stood back. There was a muffled 'come in' so I did.

"Hey lil baby." Blue greeted me with outstretched arms.

"Wassup nigga."

✿✿✿✿ a few hours later✿✿✿✿

Honestly, hanging with him wasn't that bad. There were a few arguments here and there but for the most part we were just layed up watching movies. Just like how we are now.

I had actually gotten tired of watching stuff so I turned around to face him. I wrapped arms around his waist and put my face in his chest.

"Whatchu doin Tay?"

"Nothing."

"Yeah ight."

He began rubbing small circles into my side as I snuggled a little closer to him. I could feel his chest vibrating everytime he spoke or laughed and honestly like no gay shit or nun but...I didn't wanna move.

"You seem real comfortable right here." Blue stated while taking his eyes off the TV to look at me for once.

"That's cause I am, you warm."

He just chuckled and put his hand up my shirt, rubbing my back. This shit feels so nice bruh. That's probably why Maria like this shit so much. Oh wait...I got a whole girl. Just then my phone started ringing, it was her wow speak of the devil.

"Who dat?" Blue asked sitting up. I whined a little at the loss of warmth.

"Maria."

"That's yo shawty right?"

"Yeah.."

"Answer it then." He chuckled while mushing me.

By this time the phone had stopped ringing and I missed the call. I was about to lay back down and say fuck it until Blue spoke up.

"Tay go home and call her back." He said as he got back under the covers.

"But-"

"Go." There was a lil stern undertone in his voice...I don't like dat.

I just nodded and grabbed my stuff leaving.

"Text me once you in yo dorm."

"Okay, bye." I heard a faint 'bye baby' as I shut the door.

I spent the rest of my night talking to my girlfriend and texting Blue.

Bout to post the whole story and let it do what it do.
-Troi🥶💙