Chapter 1

Taymor

One class down and one more to go I swear as soon as 3 o'clock comes I'm out this bitch.

"Hey Tay." Nick greeted as we maid our way to the line. Unlike in high school at my college the food actually slaps.

"Hey Nick"

"Ight so look you know Jonathan Porter right?"

"Yeah why? He okay?" I asked slightly concerned. When people are randomly brought up usually it's something bad.

"Yeah he good but listen..he tryna smash."

"Who? You? Ayee go get that dick bitch." I laughed at the annoyed expression on his face as we made our way to the table. "Hey Trell."

"Sup slime. Hey Nicky."

"Hey Kenny. Anyways no Tay he's tryna fuck you not me."

I just blank faced him for a minute trying to tell if he was serious or not. "Mane quit playing with me." I scrunched my nose up at the thought.

"Look I'm just saying that you should let him hit. That's all" Nick said while popping fry in his mouth. Kentrell just laughed like shit was sweet.

"Nick, shut the fuck up."

"I'm just saying letting him smash won't be that bad."

"He has a point, you don't have much to lose." Ken butted in.

"Exactly, and I heard his dick big, you wanna see?"

"Both of y'all need to-"

"Ohh shh he coming this way."

I watched as the lanky lightskin made his way around the cafe. He greeted people on the way before ultimately plopping down beside Ken.

"Sup Dent, sup Dyke, hey Tay."

"Imma beat yo ass." Nick and Ken said in unison. I just snickered and gave a slight nod.

The three stooges started a separate conversation that I decided to stay out of. I took my time eating as I studied his features. He actually wasn't bad looking. Nice face, nice hair, but a little too skinny. Overall not bad, but again I'm not gay.

"Why you staring at me lil baby?" He asked with a slight smirk.

"No reason, you just there."

"Yeah ight."

With that he went back to talking. I got up and wandered the campus and greeting people on the way. I went to class and just waited for the day to end.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ later that day ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Welcome to IHOP. Nigga what you want?" Don't worry it's just Jonathan. His wheezy laugh rung through my ears as I waited for him to order.

"Damn why so mean baby? Can I get a real greeting?" He asked with a smile clear on his face. I just huffed in response

"Welcome to IHOP. My name is Taymor and I will be your server for today. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

He nodded and smiled again. His smile is actually pretty nice.

"Yeah let me get a sweet tea. Please."

I nodded taking the rest of his order and went back to the kitchen.

...

Serving him actually wasn't bad, he's less annoying while eating and he gave me a hefty ass tip. Who just drops $100 on a waiter? Most students barely have $100 in general but shit I ain't complaining.

♥♥♥

Finally home, school was stressful and work was worse. I walked into my dorm and immediately walked back out. I tried to calm myself but that shit won't working so I stormed back in that bitch.

"STOKELEY GET YO BIG BODIED ASS THE FUCK UP! ON GOD YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP IF YOU THINK I'M CLEANING ALL THIS SHIT!" I started kicking shit around as I cursed him out. He still remained bundled under his covers until I dragged his nasty ass out of the bed.

"Fuck you do that for?!"

"Because you need to get the fuck up! Clean up this nasty ass mess that you made. Ole computer monitor built Bitch!" I was fuming. Every time I leave I come back to a big ass mess that I complain about but usually clean although this time I'm fucking done.

"Mane whatever. Always talking shit like yo little ass is really bout sum."

"Okay and you always fanning them musty ass arms around like I won't spray you with febreze, better yet lysol or maybe a lil bleach spray."

I sat on my bed watching him clean then pack his shit. I honestly don't give a fuck.

As soon as he left I walked downstairs and signed a roommate replacement form. I wasn't the only one there either. There were a couple recognizable faces but the first person I spotted was Blue.

He looked tired and worn out but that's understandable seeing as how it's damn near 1am.

"Hey Tay." He greeted as he passed me and headed back to his dorm.

"Wassup." I smiled to myself a little. It's always nice to be acknowledged.

♥♥♥

Once I got back to the room I put my phone on the charger before finally hopping in the shower.

I got in the bed and began checking my phone, fuck clothes. I had 2 missed FaceTime calls from my baby, hella missed groupchat texts, and one text from an unknown number. I called Maria back first.

...20 minutes later.

Ahhh don't you just love a freaky FaceTime? I do, it's so nice and stress relieving. Anyway on to these messages. I'll check the unknown one first.

From +1(***)***-****: wassup Tay it's Blue. Kentrell gave me your number.

Sent to +1(***)***-****: hi

From +1(***)***-****: how was your day?

To +1(***)***-****: nigga whatchu want?

From +1(***)***-****: well I know you got a girl or whatever but I'm tryna fuck and wanted to know if you was wit it

To +1(***)***-****: no. Now don't ask again.

From +1(***)***-****: Yeah ight.

Fuck typa shit?.. ANYWAYS.

Sent to NBA Herpboy: nigga stop giving people my shit

I didn't even check the group chat or wait for a reply, I just went to bed.

Whew Chile this might flop
-Troi🥶💙