*V is for Virginity*

{Harry and Louis have sex for the first time}

Louis: 18
Harry: 16

Word count: 2724

•••

Harry and Louis had been dating for just over a month now.

Ever since Simon found out, he feared the boys would be made fun of and possibly not voted further in the competition, due to the large population of homophobes in the world.

So he told them to keep it on the down low for now. He was, of course, okay with them being together, but not everyone would feel the same way.

Harry and Louis were a little skeptical about it but after they discussed it, they decided it would be best for the band's sake.

They still flirted as subtly as possible on camera, and obviously couldn't help staring at one another any chance they got.

And anytime they were alone, or with Zayn, Niall and Liam, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They just needed to be as close to one another as possible, since they weren't able to act like a normal couple in public - which really wasn't fair, but that's just the way the world is. Simon definitely had a good point.

"Damnit, Liam!" Niall shouted angrily, tossing his controller aside.

"Shh, Harry's sleeping," Louis said, carding his fingers through the younger boy's curls as he slept peacefully on top of him.

"Sorry, mate," Liam apologized.

"You want in for a round?" Niall asked, but he already knew the answer as he saw Louis staring down at a sleeping Harry.

"No, I'm good."

"Alright, you're on again, Payne."

It wasn't quiet for long before Niall lost again and shouted in frustration, this time waking Harry.

"Hey you woke him up," Louis said, glaring at the two boys.

"Sorry, Harry," Liam apologized.

Harry yawned and sat up, causing Louis to move into a sitting position as well. "It's okay."

Harry's eyes met Louis' and he smiled. "Hi."

"Hi, love," Louis leaned over to peck his lips. "Sleep okay?"

Harry nodded. "Always do with you."

Niall and Liam made gagging noises across the room, so Louis threw a pillow at them.

"Can we go back to our room?" Harry asked eventually, yawning again.

"Yeah, you go ahead and I'll be in soon."

Harry went over to their adjoining room and Louis rushed over to the two boys seated too close to the tv.

"Help."