*K is for Kinda Kinky*

{Harry's got some kinks that he really wants to try with Louis}
(This is just a whole lot of smut, you're welcome. Also reuploaded w even more smut, you're welcome x2)

Word count: 4233

•••

Harry was always a pretty kinky person.

He hadn't ever really told Louis about the things he was into, because their sex was already mindblowingly amazing.

But Harry felt like something was missing. He just wanted..more.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Yeah, love?"

"I want to try some things."

Louis looked up from his phone with a raised brow. "What do you mean?"

Harry bit his lip, sitting on the bed across from Louis and crossing his legs.

"Um, like stuff in bed. I've got a few things I wanted to try."

Louis could tell he was nervous about this topic, clearly unsure how Louis would react, so the older boy moved his hand to rest on his boyfriend's knee.

"Sure, love. Tell me what you wanna do."

Harry cleared his throat. "Well, I wanted to start with, like, eating food off each other? I think it'd be really hot."

"Yeah? What kind of food?"

"Sweet stuff like whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey.."

"Well, I know we have all those things. You in the mood now?"

Harry nodded, so Louis quickly pecked his lips and then left the room to get the sweets.

Harry was a little shocked at how willing Louis was towards this, but he was also extremely content. He had the best boyfriend.

Louis returned a few minutes later, putting the stuff on the nightstand, before he climbed on top of Harry.

"I love you, Lou," Harry said as he looked up with sparkling eyes, hands on the boy's chest.

Louis smiled and kissed his nose. "I love you, Haz."

And with that, Harry pulled him down into a deep kiss.

They made quick work of getting undressed, relieving themselves from the restraint of their skinny jeans.

And when Louis went to grab the can of whipped cream, Harry stopped him.

"Can I do it first?"

"Yeah, of course, love."

The two switched positions so Louis was laying on his back and Harry was on top.

This was definitely new for them. Even just Louis being on the bottom was kinda strange. And yeah, Harry did really like to ride him, but that was a little different than laying there while your boyfriend ate whipped cream off you.