E is for Elevator

{Louis and Harry thought it'd be safe to kiss in an elevator. Boy, were they wrong}

Louis: 23
Harry: 21

Word count: 1831

•••

"Alright, that's a wrap!"

The four boys all sighed in relief as they left the recording booth after a long day of work.

"Finally," Niall groaned. "Harry, will you give me a piggyback ride to the elevator?"

Before Harry could even answer, Louis glared at him and sternly said, "No."

Harry let out a little giggle and gave Niall an apologetic look.

Once they reached the elevator, it came up right away and a few people filed out.

The four boys piled into the elevator and hit the ground floor button.

As soon as the doors closed, Louis turned to Harry, grabbing his face and pulling him down into a deep kiss.

"Really, Lou?" Liam rolled his eyes.

"Gross!" Niall exclaimed, covering his face.

Louis ignored them and continued to kiss his boyfriend, which he hadn't been able to do all day.

"Oh my god, just go ahead and have sex while you're at it."

Harry laughed as he pulled away, shaking his head.

"Liam, for your information, unlike you, I last longer than the 12 seconds it takes us to get to the ground floor," Louis sassed.

"Ou, burn!" Niall chipped in and Liam glared at him.

Louis leaned up and gave Harry one last peck before the elevator doors opened and they got out.

The ride back to their temporary apartment was quick, which Louis and Harry were incredibly grateful for.

They much preferred their days off, where they could stay at home and be as lovey as they wanted to.

But if they had to be in the studio all day, then they weren't supposed to even look at each other for too long, or it would be "suspicious".

"Finally home," Harry sighed as he snuggled into Louis' side on the couch.

"I hate not being able to hold you all day." Louis held the taller boy tightly in his arms.

"Me too."

"I just wanna hold your hand when we walk down the street and kiss you whenever I want to remind you that I love you."

Harry lifted his head up with a big grin on his face. "I love you, Lou. And even if we can't do that stuff, I know you love me too."

Louis smiled as he leaned down to give the boy a soft, yet meaningful kiss.