U is for Up You Get

{Louis loves to wake Harry up with kisses}

Louis: 20
Harry: 18

Word count: 374

•••

Louis' eyes slowly fluttered open, a smile slipping onto his lips when he saw Harry basically laying on top of him.

He let his fingers run through the younger boy's hair as he slept peacefully, mouth parted slightly.

Louis carefully turned onto his side, so Harry was laying on the bed instead of him, keeping his arms around the sleeping boy.

After sitting in silence for a while, Louis eventually leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Harry's head, trailing down his face.

Harry shifted slightly, hand compulsively grabbing at Louis' bare waist.

Louis continued to press kisses to Harry's face, causing the boy to shift in his sleep and mumble out something incoherent.

"Darling," Louis whispered and Harry's eyes finally opened, blinking sleepily as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Morning," he mumbled with a cute yawn and smiled small, still obviously tired.

"Good morning, love."

Harry snuggled closer. "You were kissing me again, I could feel it."

"Good, it's my favourite way to wake you up," Louis proved his point by pressing a few more kisses to the still tired boy's head.

It was silent for a while, both boys just laying awake and holding each other.

"Remember the first time you slept over?"

Harry laughed his adorable laugh and buried his face in Louis' neck, "What a nightmare that was."

"At least you didn't get slapped in the face."

"I am still so sorry for that."

"I can't believe you woke up, forgot where you were and just assumed I was a threat that you had to attack."

"In my defence, I had never shared a bed with anyone before that, so waking up to someone kissing your face and cuddling you is a little weird the first time."

"I am scarred for life now."

Harry giggled again and Louis stared at him with fond eyes and a big smile, running his fingers through the boy's hair for the hundredth time.

"You know how much I love you, right?" Louis asked, unable to take his eyes off the curly headed boy.

Harry grinned and nodded. "Of course. I love you too."

"Okay good, now up you get."