J is for Jealouis

{Louis has a serious jealously problem when it comes to Harry, so when Niall starts teaching him how to play guitar, he snaps}

Louis: 21
Harry: 19

Word count: 1631

•••

Louis was quite the jealous type when it came to Harry, as if that wasn't already obvious.

He didn't want anyone to talk to the boy, let alone touch him at all.

He knew he didn't hide his jealousy well, he knew he gave himself away plenty a time during interviews and on stage.

He couldn't help it though. He wasn't allowed to touch his boyfriend or kiss him in public, so he definitely didn't want anyone else to.

Whether it was one of the bandmates or the interviewer, Louis would end up with a glare on his face, or respond to it when a sarcastic quip.

Harry tended to ignore it - he was usually much better at hiding his own jealousy, and just as good at pretending he wasn't dating Louis in the first place.

Louis, on the other hand, tended to rebel a lot more when it came to hiding their relationship.

Management absolutely hated him for it and was constantly getting him in trouble after certain interviews, but Louis didn't care.

They were keeping him from being with Harry just because they were boys. It wasn't fair. So Louis continued to rebel as much as he could without just straight up kissing Harry and outing them. Even if that's all he wanted to do.

"Niall!"

Harry basically ran into the room and jumped on the couch beside the Irish boy.

"I'm ready to learn."

Niall laughed and picked up his nearby guitar.

Louis raised his eyebrow from the chair across the room, already jealous that Harry didn't acknowledge him first.

Harry was sitting way too close to Niall and Louis did not like it.

The jealous boy cleared his throat obnoxiously. "What exactly are you ready to learn, Harry?"

Harry rolled his eyes, knowing that Louis was definitely jealous. "Niall's teaching me to play guitar."

Louis' jaw clenched but he said nothing. He didn't want Harry to be spending time alone with Niall when he was supposed to be with him instead.

"Mhm," Louis ended up muttering out as he walked past the two and left the room.

He knew he was being childish sometimes, but he couldn't help these feelings. Harry was his.

And don't get him wrong, he knew none of the boys were ever attempt to take Harry - especially since they were all straight - but he just didn't want anything to come between them. He loved Harry so much, it hurt anytime they were apart, no matter how long it was.