Mike・Your Love [SMUT ⚠️]

Summary: You'll be starting your senior year soon, the stress is taking over you, Finn comes over to relax you.

- You and Finn are 17.

- This imagine is a smut not a fluff, there's a difference.

- IF YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE READERS WHO GET'S TRIGGERED FROM THESE TYPES OF IMAGINES, SIMPLY DON'T READ IT, AND SCROLL TO THE NEXT. OTHERWISE, ENJOY :) THANK YOU.

Song: I feel it coming - by The Weekend

Y/N POV

I was laying down on my bed just tossing my pillow in the air, thinking about me starting my first day of school as a senior tomorrow. I stopped the tossing and took hold of my pillow as my thoughts began to shift to negative ones. What if I don't make it to college or something? What if I don't start my dream job? What would my parents do to me if I drop out?

It was definitely stressing me, causing my palms to become clammy, my heart was beating faster than usual. Why does this feeling has to happen to me every time, the feeling of stress and anxiousness.

I felt pressure on my lungs like I wasn't breathing right. I needed to call someone, I needed someone to be here beside me, no one was home. Therefore I called the only person I could think of at that moment, Finn.

I dialed in his contact and called, I waited until Finn picked up, "Finn I need you, please, can you come over." I spoke stress in my voice.

"Yeah of course babe, is everything alright?" Finn said on the other line.

"Yeah, yeah. Can you just come over, now, please." I pleaded.

"Ok, ok. I'll be there in five." I heard him moving through the other line.

I sat there on my bed my body rocking as I held the pillow tight against my chest, my lips were quivering whilst warm tears were sliding down my cheeks. The feeling of anxiety always get's to me and it traps me well in it's zone.

My room was dark, only the dim light of the lamp I had on my night stand illuminated the area surrounding it. So as the moonlight shined through between the creaks of my two curtains, forming a straight line across the room.

A sudden knock on my window distracted my thoughts and caused my head to dart and face the window. I saw the silhouette of a body on my curtains, though I knew it was Finn I was still scared that'd be someone else. So I stayed in my place staring at the curtain waiting for a response that assured me that it was Finn.

The person knocked again calmly but stiffly at the same time. "Y/n it's me, Finn." His voice muffled behind the glass pane, a feeling of relief caught open me, so I moved myself to open the window and let Finn climb in.

Finn walked in and faced me, I could see the way his facial expressions changing from happy to worried when he saw my red eyes and the dry tear stains on my cheeks, "What's wrong babe?" He asked worriedly. The second he asked me I felt all emotions inside of me erode, all the tears, sobs and whimpers I've been holding back for a moment were finally released.

"No, baby, why are you crying? you can talk to me." Finn pulled me into a warm hug placing his hand behind my head as I cried into his chest, "Tell me what's wrong?" Finn looked down at me.

I began throwing unintelligible sentences as I panicked causing Finn to give me a confused expression, "I just can't Finn, like I'm going to start school tomorrow as a senior and the stress, the stress is too much, look at me stressing over school while I didn't even start it yet. My life is a huge mess. And like it's just hard, like the stress and shit, I can't have all of this anxiety on my shoulders and not finding a way to get it off...." I ranted to Finn just letting the tears flow.