Finn・Roses 🌹

Summary: Finn fakes being sick to surprise you for valentines.

Song: New House - by Rex Orange County

14. 2. 2019

I finally sigh happily as the cool breeze hit my face, it was the end of the week and school had ended.

While I was exiting the school's gates, I see many couples holding hands and kissing under the sunlight making me warm on the inside.  

*Ding* 

I receive a notification from my phone, taking my phone out to look at the message, seeing it was from Finn, I remembered it was valentines day and I had a date with him.

Message from Finnie ❤️: Hey babe, I'm sorry for the bad news and the late message, but I caught a fever so it's going to be hard for me to go to school and to our date tonight. I'm really sorry to cancel the date, yet we can definitely do it another day, I love you and happy valentines day beautiful❤️

Feeling down for the cancelation of the date, but what mostly kept me worried was Finn being ill, is he ok?

I clicked on the message and started typing.

Y/n: Hey Finn it's ok babe, I hope you feel better soon and yes we can do the date whenever you feel better. I love you too and happy valentines day❤️

Finnie ❤️: Thanks y/n/n I would never ask for a better girlfriend I truly love you

Y/n: love you more Finnie

I climb up the school's bus's steps and took a seat. Placing my earphones in to listen to music.

As I was listening to my music and looking out the window I thought on getting a flower bouquet for Finn for two reasons,  his fever and valentines day.

I stand up from my seat walking up to the bus driver who was telling me to sit back down to stop before my house my house by two blocks, he asked why and I gave him an excuse that it's my grandma's birthday and I have to stop at the flower shop, he agreed carelessly.

The bus took a stop at the flower shop, I made my way down the steps.

Entering the glass doors of the flower fragranced store a jingle of bell rang as the door hit it when I opened it. 

"Hello, may I do a custom flower bouquet please?" I ask the employee.

"Yes, of course, just follow me." He took me to the flower bouquet designing section, and told me to choose the flowers that I wanted, I look around at the different types and eye catching colours of the flowers. I chose a couple of flowers and the employee began to design my bouquet.

Placing the wrapper around the bouquet for the finishing touch, I take the flowers and head to the cashier, "That will be $20 ma'am." I take out my wallet and lucky me I got some money in there. I payed the cashier for the flowers and started walking home which was just up by a couple blocks .

Reaching my house doors I take out the spare keys under the door mat and open the door stepping inside my house.

I was going up the stairs to go to my bedroom, but I see my bedroom door completely close, it was completely odd since my bedroom door is usually open before I go to school.

I dropped my school bags on the floor as well as the bouquet of flowers, observing the closed door walking towards it at a slow speed.

I gulp before placing my hand on the door knob and turning it around unlocking my bedroom door wide open...

I was caught by surprise when I see the carpeted ground of my bedroom full of red roses, "Happy valentines day babe!" Finn says holding a chocolate box between his hands, his tall figure standing beside my bed. I cover my mouth with my hands in awe, my eyes examining the rosy floor, then my sight moving to the boy who started it all, tears of joy began to form.

I walk to Finn and brought him into a warm embrace, wrapping my hands around him as he wrapped his around my waist then kissing the top of my head, "I love you y/n, don't cry !" Finn giggles looking at my admiring eyes.

I stand on the tip of my toes placing a soft kiss on the lips of my man, "Thank you Finn, I love you so much."

"I faked having a fever just to cover your room with roses." Finn chuckles, I chuckle back.

"This is so sweet of you, you didn't have to." I say genuinely, Finn shrugs and hugs me again after wiping my tears with his thumbs.

"Actually I got you something too!" I pull out of the hug and exit my room to get the bouquet of flowers, "It's nothing much compared to what you gave me..." I hand Finn the flowers, "Oh wow, thank you babe so much, they're beautiful I love them." Finn exclaims holding the flowers, a smile forms on my lips, "I got them for you bElieving you had a fEvEr and for valentines day." Finn simpers at me, "Thank you really!" he looks into my eyes.

"Happy Valentines day Finnie." I rock back and forth on my heels, Finn twinkles before coming close, placing his hand on my cheek and kisses my lips.

- Been a while.......... and I know that valentines day passed ages ago but I wanted to write this if school work wasn't taking over my life 🙄💀