Finn・Snow board ❄️

Summary: You go to the park with your friends to play with the snow, you meet Finn.

Song: Cell - by Calpurnia

Earlier today, my friends and I agreed on going to the park to have fun with the snow, so I grabbed my snow board, put on 3 layers of Jackets, a beanie and lastly my snow boots.

I exit the house and met my friends outside, we start making our way to the public park that's just around the corner. We entered the park and there were a lot of people already, playing with the snow and just enjoying the winter season.

The whiteness of the snow radiated and glowed the city, it was beautiful, especially the brown branches of the trees with tiny snowflakes placing a white coat on them, It felt extremely aesthetic and calming.

Anyway, my friends and I found a small hill that everyone was sliding down using their snowboards, so we went up the hill and got ready to slide down.

"Yo guys watch this." Chloe said as she slid down the hill on her snowboard, attempting to do the curve trick but fail miserably falling on her back.

"HA! What a sore loser!" I joke.

"Shut up y/n." Chloe chuckles standing up and patting the snow off of her clothes.

"Now look at me." Kate grabs our attention and does a spin on her snowboard.

"Damn." I say.

"Show ooofff" Chloe yells, making Kate and I chuckle.

"Dude I'm just better than ya." Kate wiggles her eyebrows, Chloe roles her eyes playfully and lets out a "Pfff".

"Let's race down the hill?" I suggest.

"Aight, and whoever loses has to pull us up the hill along with our snowboards." Kate states.

"Challenge accepted." Chloe agrees so do I.

I placed down my snowboard on the snow and got ready in position. Kate began the count down, as soon as she said go I pushed and we started to slide down the hill. I reached the end first, Chloe got second and Kate got last which made her to pull us up the hill.

---

After playing around for a while, I got tired so I sat down on the snow, just examining the place. Kate and Chloe were "performing" snow boarding skills in front of me, the way they fell and stood up like nothing had happen was hilarious.

When Chloe and Kate got tired and decided to sit beside me on the snow, we decided on building a small snowman like little kids.

While I was building the snowman I felt something bump into my lower back, I look around and see a snowboard. I look up to see someone standing over me, "Sorry...my snowboard..." He apologized shyly.

I was stunned by his handsomeness, his black curly locks framed his freckled face perfectly, his slim figure stood tall above me, he was perfect!

A moment after me awkwardly looking at the curly haired boy who owned the snowboard, I figured that I didn't reply to his apology, "N-no, it's all good." I sent him a soft smile.

"Thank you." He smiled back and grabbed his snowboard and went.

wow

I turn back to the front to continue building the snowman, "Amused much huh." Chloe nudges me with her elbow smirking, "Chloee!" I could tell I was blushing by the way I felt my cheeks heating up.

- Been a while 

- This was rush written, sorry if there were any grammer mistakes