Finn・A Match in Songs

Summary: Jack is your older brother and Finn is his best friend. He was invited over on your ditziest moment.

Song: D'you have a car? - by SWMRS

I was laying down on my bed scrolling through my instagram. I let out a long sigh, I roll around and lay on my stomach looking through my phone. I was really bored.

My bedroom door creaked open revealing my older brother Jack. I look up giving him a 'can I help you' look.

"So, my friends are coming over, Wyatt and Finn, and they'll be here in 10 mins." Jack says.

"Cool." I reply.

"So if you want to hang with us, wear something presentable but not too revealing ok?" Jack states.

"Mkay. Bye Jack." I say my eyes focused on my phone.

"Bye." Jack says then going out and closing the door behind him.

My parents weren't home today, and usually when they aren't home Jack invites his friends over so they can have the freedom to do whatever they want without our parent's sight.

I like Jack's friends they're like my older non-biological brothers, they're really funny and goofy.

Finn is my favorite out of them, he knows how to skate very well which is a great talent, he's also is a very quirky and random kid.

I'm closer with Finn than Jack's other friends, we just get along very well. I think I have a small crush on him, I get really nervous and blush-y around him. He's really cute and he has a very good appearance.

I mean if I had the chance to date him I wouldn't mind. But Jack is very protective over me, since I'm his only sibling, he'd always check what I wear before I go out even if it was a night out with my friends! I don't hate him for that, but it gets annoying sometimes.

I look at the time and it was

1:00 pm

Jack's Friends will be her soon

I should take a shower I stink, I haven't showered since ever!

I sloppily get down from my bed where my legs were still on my bed and my head was on the ground.

I put my legs down and stood up using my bed for support.

I walked up to my closet to choose my outfit and grab my unDeRcloThes ( A/N: I hate that word)

I choose my outfit and hopefully it won't be too "Revealing" for Jack or he'll make me change 173792564 times!

Anyway I went into the shower and took my phone and speakers with me to play music while taking a shower.

After closing the bathroom and locking it, I stripped down my clothes and hopped in the shower after putting my Indie/Rock playlist on shuffle.

---

I was jamming so hard on the song 'DVP' by PUP. I wore my clothes and dried my hair with a towel while singing.

I went out of the bathroom and heard mumbling voices and laughter. I heard Finn's voice as well.

They arrived.

I closed my bedroom door carelessly cause I was too busy jamming on my songs.

The song DVP by PUP ended and the next song started playing...

It was 'D'you have a car?' by SWMRS, and this song just makes me go insane, I jam real hard, I start jumping and banging my head on the beat making my hair fly everywhere.