Finn・Broken & Numb

Summary: Living in a house with your cheating boyfriend that acts like nothing happened the next day, you feel so broken and numb.

Song: Sex money feelings die - by Lykke Li

I came back from my late shift at work exhausted, to my boyfriend's house, Finn. I used the spare key that Finn gave me to open the front door of the house. I unlocked the door and entered the house, quiet and dark as usual, I sigh, Finn most probably isn't here, he must be at work still.

I switch on the lights of the living room dropping my bag on the floor, silence taking over the house. Walking up to the fridge grabbing something to eat to fill my empty stomach.

A salad, is the only decent thing I found inside the fridge, the rest were a bunch of drinks and foods that I'm certain they contained marijuana.

I took the salad and began to eat it without any satisfaction. After finishing the salad I laid down on the couch, turned on the TV and began watching whatever was on there.

---

9:50 pm

Finn still didn't come back from work, I already know why he's late and I know what's his excuse is going to be.

I yawn escaped my mouth, my eyes blink tiredly. I stood up and climbed up the stairs into Finn and I's bedroom getting myself ready to sleep.

---

Time passed by and it's already 10:55 pm, it'll turn 11:00 pm soon. I'm laying down on the bed facing the window on my side my eyes wide open not being able to shut though I'm physically, mentally and emotionally tired, no, I'm not tired, I'm exhausted. 

My brain empty, nothing positive to think of, not a single dim light in there to light up my thoughts, just like the way I feel in this house.

My thoughts got interrupted by the sound of the front door opening downstairs. Finn came back home.

He's here and he's not alone, as usual...

I hear the giggles of a girl. I can tell he's taking her to the guest bedroom as I can hear the muffled stomps of her heels against the floor.

"Shh, stay quiet, my girlfriend's asleep upstairs and if she hears us, hears ME with YOU, we're both busted." I overhear Finn shushing his whore thinking I'm asleep. 

This is basically the same line that I hear from Finn every night but with a different whore each time.

Tears began to escape my eyes, don't feel sorry for me, this happens every night and I'm used to it, it's my fault that I don't run away when I have the chance, all I do is feel bad whenever I say that I want to move out because he starts crying for me to stay, but why doesn't he feel bad for me or even thinks of my existence whenever he fucks a girl. 

It's the same thing everyday, evening, night, you call it, as long as he thinks I'm not around or thinks I don't know what he's doing.

It's like the same day repeating itself over and over again, it feels like it's scripted.

The guest room door slams shut and that's where the squeaking sound of the bed began. Still laying down empty hearted hearing my boyfriend fucking a girl downstairs, her screaming, his moaning, her grunting, the sound of green papers being rubbed and thrown.

---

Laying down tears streaming down my red eyes, the full moon shining bright, and all I am, is heartbroken on a full moon.

1:30 am

Her heel stomping ended and the sound of thrusting and slapping ended,

she left

My bedroom door creeks open, knowing who it is, he comes in and slides beside me in bed, spooning me after fucking a bitch a moment ago, and kissing my cheek, I wanted to gag.

"I Came late, sorry I had to take this night shift, goodnight babe." He whispered against my ear, I had no emotions to express, no words to say, I was broken and empty.

It's all about his sex, her money and my feelings dying.

- This was short 🥴