Finn・Pillow Thoughts

Summary: You think deep thoughts in bed of Finn.

Song: Secret for the Mad - by dodie

1:30 a.m

I was laying in bed, tired from school. I changed my position and faced the bright shining moon light seeking between my window curtains.

I couldn't sleep. I tried counting sheep, I tried counting the same color in my room, singing a calming song... I tried everything but my eyelids wouldn't just close, although I was so tired.

A yawn escaped my mouth, my eyes blinked, my mind thinking about the most random thoughts.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep, but a thought popped in mind.

It was about Finn.

We've been dating for a month now. We went out a couple days ago with our friends and I personally had a great time, especially that Finn was there with me.

My thoughts started to drift to Finn's acting career. I started thinking of him and Millie having that mileven seen at the Snow Ball.

I watched many interviews of Millie saying that it was practically her favorite seen, and that was her first kiss and Finn's "first" kiss.

Does Finn really like me or does he like Millie better?

What if he stopped having feelings for me and wants to break up with me?

What if I'm super clingy?

Do I cross his mind?

I'm not really pretty?

Finn is too good for me, he's an actor, a boy with big dreams, he's Finn Wolfhard and I'm just an average girl that attends the same school as his and just surprisingly dates him.

Does he even love me?

I'm not pretty, Millie is prettier.

These thoughts ran through my head.

A tear rolled down my cheek and fell on my pillow, spreading through the fabric.

I need to call Finn. I want to talk to him.

I know he's in his 7th dream, sleeping peacefully, saving energy for set tomorrow. But I needed to talk him, or I'll overthink shit more.

I unplugged my phone from the charger. I unlocked my phone and searched for Finn's contact.

'Finnlard 🎸🖤'

I looked at the time and it was 1:59 a.m, I have to call him now before it get's later and he'd be fully asleep and not pick up.

I hesitated at first to press the call button, but then I went for it.

The other line started ringing. I waited patiently and anxiously waiting for Finn to pick up.

"Pick up Finn." I whispered to myself.

FINN POV

My phone started ringing. I raised my head from my pillow, I drowsily picked up my phone from night stand.

I squinted my eyes from the bright screen of my phone. I looked at the caller Id and It was y/n.

'Y/n/n ❤️🌎'

I got really worried because she never calls THIS late. I pressed the green button, "Hello?" I heard her sobbing, "Y/n, are you ok?" "Ya, I'm ok, but do you mind if you come over? please."she asked sobbing "Of course babe." "Thank you".