Finn・Confession

Summary: A walk to the bathroom in school, can turn into a confession.

Song: Daytime - Lunar Vacation

English class was hella boring today, my friend was absent and nothing in class was interesting.

I felt like going to the washroom, 10% because I want to pee, and 90% because I just want to get out of class.

I asked my teacher and she was slick with it and agreed for me to go.

The girls washroom is all the way down the hallway.

I was walking as slow as possible to waste as much time. While I was walking, I observed the quiet school halls with the cooing sounds of the teachers and students in other classrooms.

eW. I saw a bulletin board that had a some what motivational quote written on it, and it didn't send me aNy motivation, it send me a LoT of cringe.😖

I was midway to the bathroom until I heard footsteps. Ok I was kind of scared because what if it was a murder! But I kept walking but slower this time.

I encountered the person who's footsteps sounds belongs to, Finn Wolfhard... my crush.

Oh sHiT.

I gulped loudly and started sweating and my fingers started to fidget.

My legs were still moving forward, closer and closer I got to him.

Our eyes met, and I quickly moved my eyes to the side.

Finn is the most popular boy in the school and him and I never talked and introduced ourselves to each other, I bet he doesn't even know I exists.

Only three reasons why I never spoke to Finn:
1- I'm too nervous and antisocial for him.

2- I'm too nervous.

3- He's my crUsH!

It was soo awkward and I was sweating as if it was a 100 degrees.

"Hey y/n." Finn said in a chill manner

IS IT JUST ME OR DID HE ACTUALLY SAY MY NAME!! OMG I THOUGHT HE NEVER THOUGHT I EXISTED!! NO WAY HE SAID HI TO ME THIS IS CRAZ- yo, y/n you gotta answer you didn't say hi, I face palm mentally.

"H-hey, Finn." I say awkwardly

I messed it up  for sure

"So are you walking out of class as well?" Finn asked smiling and stoping in his tracks.

"Yeah." I chuckle.

"What class do you have?" Finn questioned

"English. You?" 

"Science." He groans "So boring, none of my friends are with me in class." He says chuckling at the end

Look at me, I was ghosted by Finn Wolfhard for the longest time and now we're having a convo, this feels so weird.

"Yeah me too, my friend didn't come to school today, so I'm all alone in class today,"

"Well, that sucks." He said but NOT in a sarcastic way.

"Yeah.....Ok I should get going or Mrs. Robertson will give me a detention." I break the awkward silence 

"Me too, aight bye."

"Bye." I moved my head and started moving to the bathroom

"Uh y/n? I have a question real quick." Finn said stoping my tracks

I got all nervous and thought all of the mistakes I've done from the day I was born.

"What is it?"

"Don't think it's weird or anything, but why do you keep staring at me in lunch break?"

Oh shit. What should I say. Oh fuk.

"Uhhh.." Was all I managed to say.

I gulped loudly

 "Uhh, ehh, well.. um.. b-because.. I-I...emm...." I started looking around stuttering.

"You can tell me I'm sure it won't hurt." 

BiNcH it will HURT.

"Well I-I l-likeyou." I said rushing my words.

Are you dumb?

Are you dumb?

Are you dumb?

Yes I AM DUMB!

Why the heck did I confess?!!

He'll be disgusted I'm super duper sure.

"You do?"

"Uh.. nOo, I dOn'T, pshh, nO." I look around trying to avoid eye contact.

"You know you're the worst lier?" Finn smiled.

I just stayed quiet....

"Well... Since you confessed..." Finn said looking at the ground.

Oh fLiP!

"I like you too, y/n...." Finn confessed

WHAT DID I JUST HEAR?! THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE I KNOW! he did nOt just say he liked me back! 

"Is there any hidden cameras here?" I ask looking around.

"No." Finn chuckles, "I'm serious I like you too, like a lot." Finn looks straight into my eyes and I do to.

"The- then why do you ghost me in school?" I ask.

"Because I didn't want to expose my feelings towards you..."

"Oh god." I mumbled then directly covered my mouth with my hand, finn giggles

Stoopid

stoopid

stooopppiiiddd!

"Would like to hang out sometime and maybe we can get to know each other?" Finn asks

"uhh, yeah, sure, I don't mind." I say

"How about Thursday?"

"I'm cool with that."

"Ok see you Thursday?"

"See ya."

"Ok bye now, class prolly ended." Finn chuckled.

"Yeah..." I chuckle back "Bye, Finn."

Finn gave my hug and I was so fliPping confused. I let go and made my direction to my classroom.

What the heck just happened?

- This chapter is trash.

- So guys I just want  to address something that I listen to Indie and rock music more than pop and rap so if the song doesn't match or whatever, just put in mind that I have a very hard time choosing a song cause I barely listen to pop and rap and I'm not sure if you guys like indie and rock.