Boris・Royals with Weapons [DARK] |3|

Summary: Read previous parts :) [You slam a beer bottle against step douche's head and he faints. You also got in to a fight in school]

Song: My boy - By Billie Eilish

Boris and I just kept running, I personally don't know where we are heading, so I decided to ask, "Boris... d'you...know... where...we're....going?" I ask between breaths.

"Just follow me." 

umm, ok you didn't answer my question? So is that suppose to be a yes?

Anyway I kept running with Boris and the area was NOT familiar at all. I furrow my brows. We started going up a hill, and I had no fucking clue where we are! 

Boris's speed started to decrease and soon he stopped at the top of the hill, I stopped as well, I was looking at the ground resting my arms on my thighs taking deep breaths.

 Boris was standing at the end of the hill so I walked up to him.

"Where... are... we?" I ask still panting and resting my arm on Boris's shoulder.

I looked at the view that was in front of us and it was gorgeous while the sun was setting.

"Woah! This is beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you, hot stuff." Boris smiles at me.

What the heck! What is going on with this boy?! Why is he flirting with me all of the sudden?! calling me hot stuff, I don't mind it by a bit, but I was still confused! What is this kid trying to hint to me?!

I gave him an awkward smile back, I decide to sit down on the grass while, crossing my legs, Boris decided to join me.

I looked at the view it was so mesmerizing. 

Even though I was enjoying the view, 2 questions kept echoing in my head.

1- Why did he bring me here, but not to his house?

2- Why is he flirting with me lately?

BORIS POV

"So how do you feel?" I ask trying to break the not really uncomfortable silence.

"Nothing much, just enjoying the view and thinking." y/n said her face still facing the drowning sun into the buildings.

I small breeze came in and I saw y/n's hair fly to the back, ugh she looks so gorgeous.

I should tell her.

No, she's doesn't like you like that.

It's now or never Boris.

I sigh and face the girl that I'm about to express something to that I never thought I would.

Y/N POV

"So uhh y/n, what is the full reason for you to move into my house?" Boris asks, I faced the handsome freckled boy.

"Well, I told you the reason this morning but I guess I'll open up to you more. So after I left your house I went back to the house hoping they weren't awake but I heard something break inside the house, so I decided to climb up to my room. When I did, my room door was open and that BASTARD, STEP DOUCHE was standing there, he then full gripped my hair asking where I was..." I was looking at my crossed feet getting angry just thinking of the situation that happened to me this morning. But eventually my anger turned into a tear that escaped my eye, following by another.

Boris rapped his arms around me then bringing me closer to him rubbing the back of my back and my hair. 

"It's ok y/n, everything will be ok, I will protect you. You're safe with me." He whispered, I felt pressure on the top of my head, it was Boris's lips kissing the top of my head, all of the tense that was in me, now disappeared. 

I sniffled as still, tears were sliding down my cheeks landing on my leg.

I felt as Boris turned me around facing him, he started looking into my eyes, then wiping the tears with his thumbs, I gave him soft smile.

He pulled me back into a warm embrace.

I truly love this boy. I love him more than a best friend.

"Y/n can I tell you something?" Boris asks escaping from the embrace.

"Of course." 

"So you probably don't feel the same, but I-I.." Boris looks around trying to avoid eye contact while scratching the back of his neck.

I furrow my brows confused on what's he's trying to say.

He inhales deeply before proceeding his sentence, "So I-I like y/n, I like you more than a friend, I've liked you since a long time, but I tried holding my feelings back for you, afraid you wouldn't feel the same which you probably don't, but my flirtatious side slipped out today- I like you too Boris, more than a friend. I've always did." I cut off Boris, his face lit up after my sentence.

He was staring into my eyes, a soft smile plastered on his face.

He started to lean in and I started to lean in too. 

His eyes closed shut, mine did too.

We kept getting closer, until the space between us disappeared and our lips touched.

He had soft lips that fitted perfectly with mine.

I rapped my arms around his neck and I felt his arms snaking around my waist pulling me closer to him.

We both pull away, I stare into his chocolate brown eyes. 

"I love you hot stuff." He smirks.

"I love you my partner in crime." He smiles at me and I chuckle.

After all, you were the light to my darkness. But the darkness will always stay here, I mean that's what made us closer.

- YiKeS! I wanted to update this imagine today since it was all over my mind today 😂