Finn・Broken and Numb |2|

Summary: Read previous parts (Finn has sex with a girl while you're in the same house and awake)

Song: Idfc - by Blackbear

12:30 am

Laying on the same bed in the same house which I definitely do not call home. Finn's fucking a girl downstairs again, and I'm just thinking while their moans filling the background noise in my head.

Every time their grunts get louder the deeper my heart sinks, and the more tears roll down, my eyes getting redder each time, the greater I feel unwanted.

My quiet sobs keep increasing, my breathing unsteady and heavy, I feel like absolutely nothing, unfortunate and undesirable.

My sweaty palms taking hold of the bed sheet then yanking it above my head, trying to cover my head from all of the disturbing sounds I'm surrounded by that I don't want to hear. 

I can't see anything but black. My knees rose up to my chest my body curled up in a ball.

Eventually the sounds ended and the bedroom door opened allowing beams of light rays passing between the fabric strings, hinting me that Finn came in.

I attempted to stop my sobs and rearrange the pattern of my breathing, but the air getting thicker under the bed sheets made me feel like suffocating, so I rose the bed sheets a little from my face letting air pass through allowing me to breath fresh air.

The bed sinked as his body came in contact with my back, "Hey babe, I'm late again, sorry. You know, the late night shift, my manager really needed me this time." He whispered against my ear.

Late night shift my ass.

"Goodnight babe." He placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

Finn moved away from my body and flipped to the other side of the bed, I stayed in the same tense position I'm in.

---

2:00am

My eyes wide open unable to shut, the same thought flooding my head,

I want to end this all for my own benefit and health. I don't want to keep repeating the same damn night over and over again. Just Finn enjoying his sex with another girl and me balling my eyes out all night.

I came into conclusion and thought of escaping this damn dark house.

I turned around to see Finn asleep, his back facing me, soft snores escaping his mouth. I calmly lifted the bed sheets off my body, and slowly shifted my legs to the ground. I stood up and headed to get my suitcase.

I grabbed my suitcase and took all of my clothes and belongings from the closet and began packing as tears escaped my red eyes.

As I was packing I hear Finn moving, I pose and look around to see Finn sitting up rubbing his eyes, "Y/n? Babe, what are you doing? Wh-why are you packing?" He asked confusedly, I kept quiet and proceeded packing my suitcase.

"Y/n answer me. Why are you packing?" He asks sternly this time, his body presence beside me, I still don't reply.

"Y/n please answer me, why are you-" He places his hand on my shoulder and I just yanked it away as I cut him off, "Move your fucking hand off of me." I spoke harshly spinning around facing him, my brows tied in a frown.

Finn backed away, "What's gone into you?"

"What's gone into me? Are you serious?"

"What the hell did I do?"

Is this bitch kidding me right now

"You don't know what you did huh? Well, allow me to explain since you can't tell shit by your own." I say in a sarcastic tone as I brought my hands together.

"Every fucking night specifically at 12:00 pm you'd come home, bringing a damn whore telling her to stay quiet because if I heard her then the both of you shitheads would be in "trouble". Then you'd get into the cum-full guest room, fuck her ass, while I fucking hear you and your damn whore grunting and moaning all night. After fucking that bitch, your ignorant ass comes into our bedroom, seeing me "asleep" and say that you came in late because your fucking late night shift." I spoke up as the rage in me rose. 

Silence fell upon us.

"I can't be hurting all the fucking time Finn. It breaks me when I know that my boyfriend is having sex every night with some girl, and then use his job as a damn excuse." I presume sternly as warm tears rolled down my red cheeks.

I wipe my tears away with the fabric of my shirt.

I turn around and zip up my suitcase close, Finn still speechless, words not escaping his mouth, his head facing the ground in shame.

Sliding my shoes on and wearing my jacket as I pull the handle of my suitcase and exit the devastated room.

My sobs echoed as I was going down the dim staircase of the house. Eventually I heard Finn's footsteps following behind me.

I reached the very end of the staircase and faced my exit. Yet I still smell her scent, her strong fragrance in the hallway, causing me to feel more broken, threatening more tears to flood down. However I tried to contain myself,

This is the right choice you made y/n.

I place my hand on the door knob of the house's door, turning the coppered knob around, "Please y/n don't do this." Finn spoke up begging. I rotate around to see the curly haired boy that I once thought was my boyfriend crying, "Please don't do this. Don't leave me y/n. I love you." He sobbed.

I stayed quiet, repeating his words in my head.

"If you truly loved me Finn, then you would have shown it to me..... but you didn't." I sobbed rotating back to the front exiting the house, leaving Finn alone.

- Well damn this was a sad imagine lol