Finn・Summer House

Summary: You go on vacation to Vancouver, you find new neighbours moving in, would this neighbour change your life or not?

Song: Sweater Weather - by The Neighbourhood

It's summer break, and my parents FINALLY chose that we can go to Vancouver.

I love it there, honestly if I can go live there I would LOVE to, but I'm too young :(

We have a summer house or a vacation house whatever you call it and it's super comfy and indie like. I just LoVe it!1!1

We're now in the airplane on the way to Vancouver! Aaaa! I'm sooo amped up bout this! I haven't went there for a long time!

---

We landed safely, phew, The airplane ride wasn't bad it was definitely uncomfortable.

---

We're in a taxi on our way to our uncle's house to visit him and his family and get our van.

When we leave Vancouver and get back to our hometown we keep the van at my uncle's since they live here.

Our van is pretty sizable for my family: Mom, dad, Alex (my older brother), Bella (my older sister), Me and Daisy (my golden retriever) (a/n: all random names)

---

We finished from my uncle's and I had so much fun and I finally saw my cousins that I haven't seen for aGeS.

We're on our way to our summer house but I prefer to call it 'Home' cause it feels more like a home than a 'Summer house' to me.

Here we are pulling up at our neighborhood and I was smiling like a lunatic, I was too excited.

I spotted our house and I started jumping in my seat,
"HERE'S OUR HOUSE!" I screamed like a child

"Alright, alright y/n relax." My dad told me, I prolly broke his ear drums oops.

"Seriously y/n." my sister said sassily while looking at her phone, "You don't have to act like a child." She said in a tone that sounded like she was rolling her eyes.

I scoffed and mimicked her then faced the window.

She doesn't have to ruin my moment and excitement just because she didn't want to come with us on vacation! My parents should've left her alone in h/t (home town) with ALEX and let them smooch and snuggle together. She just get's on my nerves! Ughh... never mind I won't let that brat ruin my vacation.

As we were pulling into our garage, the house beside us had a big moving truck that was parked in front of the house, there was people lauding boxes off. Maybe new people are moving in? I thought but then shrugged it off.

We entered our house and I immediately ran up the stairs into my room.

I entered my room and I did a little spin then flopped on my bed and looked at my sealing, "Haaaa.... I'm so cliche." I ran down the stairs to get my stuff from the van.

As I went outside I quick glanced at our new moving neighbours and saw 2 boys, they were both tall and had black long curly hair.

One of them looked 20 of their age and the other looked as old as me.

They had their backs to me so I couldn't see their face features.

What a good choice you've made 'new neighbours' you're gonna be blessed with my music and beauty.

Anyway I took my bags out of the van and went to my room to unpack, Daisy followed me up to my room. I had 1 big luggage and 1 backpack.

I took my speaker out, and played Sweater Weather by The neighbourhood, cause I can't work a cell without playing music.