"You'll see..."

~some time later, room~

I get out of my bathroom fully dressed with a black pair of sport trousers and a dark blue top and my hair half dried half wet. I had to take a bath and get dressed so I left Libby alone to watch some cartoons.

Thanks God for the hot water and the shampoo with blueberries scent!

I feel great and more relaxed than I had imagined, I almost forgot about the asshole so you can imagine how good I feel.

And also Libby seems much better. While we were coming in my room she explained to me that she was crying because last night her best friend, Annie didn't give her one doll to play together and when Libby got sad Annie got mad and left her alone to play with someone else.

Well... I wish I had this kind of problems right now and not Daniel's but I understand that it's a lot for her in the age she is so...

"Your eyes are not so red now princess, see? Some cartoons and you are better, I told you that they will help you." I say as I walk to the bed and sit in the middle of it next to her.

She just smiles and nods quickly, then stands up and sits on my lap facing me and cups my face in her little hands with a quite confusing look. It is like she is happy yet worried at the same time and she looks deeply into my eyes like she is searching for something.

"What is it? Do I look so awful?" I ask her teasingly but she doesn't replies, she just narrows her eyes thoughtfully.

"Libby?"

"Iris are you okay? Did you have a fight with your best friend like me?" she asks shortly after some seconds and I blink my eyes.

Huh?

"The eyes are the mirror of our heart Diana and... You can't hide from a kid!" Destiny says smirking and I growl.

"Yeah... Like you are in a better mood, right?" I reply back ironically and she groans.

Take it you smart wolfie!

"Um..." I say nervously and pause biting my lower lip and trying to think of a good excuse.

I can't tell her that I am worried about the asshole (well, thank you I know it is too obvious but anyway...).

"I just miss my family sweetheart and I am a bit tired." I say as casually as I can.

"Why? Didn't you sleep?"

"Mmm no... I was out with a friend."

"Hunter?" she asks in enthusiasm and I roll my eyes as Destiny starts howling.

I forgot that I had met to my friends about five days ago and she loved Aiden, Hunter and Parker.

Well, cool Diana! In the end the whole palace will know, not that they don't but surely it is going to get worse!

"Mmm, yeah!" I say nervously and she smirks.

"Is he your boyfriend? Did he buy this great dress for you?" she asks the next second pointing the dress Jayden bought me and jumps up with a joy I have to admit that I had days to see.

FUCK MY LIFE!

They all want me with someone, not that I have problem with it when this someone is Hunter but it is weird to talk about it. I want to keep it more private.

"Aren't you young enough to know about it? No, we are just friends, he didn't buy this dress for me and now it's time to see your present." I say and she seems to forget about Hunter when I mention her gift.