The class turned and looked at me. Barb had a smug look on her face and the teacher looked mad. "Do you want to stay outside the rest of the period? You're disturbing class."

I rolled my eyes just ignoring the bitch. I walked to my seat continuing to ignore her ass. I sat down in my seat next to Ash and threw my bag to the floor.

I took out my papers and pencils then looked forward. The teacher seemed to realize I couldn't give two shits and went back to the lesson.

The kids around me kept on turning and peaking at me. I got annoyed at it and looked at every single one in the eyes when they did. I just stared until they looked away.

"Looks like the street rat got what she deserved. Finally put in here place, just because you're here doesn't mean you're 'here'." One of Barbs guy friends that sat in the row in front of me declared.

The people around him started to laugh. I set down my pencil and looked at the dick in his muddy brown eyes. "You mean lunch detention? Yeah totally i was put in my place. Now, how about I show you how street rats put each other in their place. Because if you think a measly lunch detention is bad then you have no idea what is coming to you."

I threatened not only the boy but everyone around him. I looked every individual in eyes, letting the threat sink in.

Barb was sitting close and I saw her stiffen. She looked at me with pure hatred in her gaze. The dumbass that decided to try me didn't stop. "W-well, if you mean fucking me I don't do trailer trash." He really tried to roast me while stuttering.

But some random stereotypical jocks gave him a high five. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah you're not on my level. Unlike you I don't do spoiled children, only the best." Then I looked at him up and down. "Clearly not you, even if you paid me." At that the bell rang.

I threw all my crap into my bag and walked out. The class was in up roar. I wasn't really paying attention to Ash during the whole ordeal but I looked now.

I couldn't read him at all. But I could somehow tell he was surprised, but also in indecision. I wonder if it's about me being a 'whore'. Even though I've only done one dude in my life.

I walked to my next class with my head held high. My IDGAF attitude should be radiating off of me. A barrier thick enough people would physically run into it.

I made it to me next class very easily surprisingly. I sat at my desk and waited for Joshua and Loren to come in. And no, Austin is not on that list of people.

I sat at my seat, and the bell hasn't even rung yet when the teacher called me up. "You need to go to your counselor." I tried not to roll my eyes. "Should I bring my bag or leave it?" I asked her not hiding my irritation.

"Leave it. It shouldn't take that long." I nodded and left. This school might be shit but it is nice. By nice I mean gi-fucking-gantic. Like why do they need to take up a whole continent for a school?

I took the long ass walk all the way to my preppy counselor. First the vice principle and now my counselor. What a climatic day! My CPS officer is going to have a field day!

I walked into the little hallway that had all the counselors rooms in it. I looked around until I found mine and walked in.

She jumped in her seat and put her hand on her chest.  "Jesus! Knock!" She yelled, clearly flustered. I tried my hardest not to laugh, or at least smile. But I was failing miserably.

"Sorry," i was about to snort but I had to conduct myself. "You called me down?" She dusted imaginary dust off of her blouse, and sat up straight in her chair.